You Have a Nightmare

(Im tired and dont feel like writing a one shot I sorry but Ill make a tiny scenario and some head cannons)

 - Cuddle you until you weren't scared anymore

 - Prob try to sing something but would be to loud and it turn out to be Ray rushing in telling her to quit: "EMMA ITS 2 IN THE MORNING WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SINGING?"

 - Then proceed to grab a book and read you a story

 - Or just make one up about all her siblings/tell you a funny story about back in the orphanage

 - She would fall asleep again before you did so you end up holding her like a teddy bear

                                     Scenario:

          You woke up terrified, you remembered your nightmare as clear as day. (uh say it was your worst fear) Emma was a bed across from you and heard your panting and felt the nervous aura around you.

"What's wrong?" She asked while sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Oh its, its nothing just a nightmare." You forcefully smiled while your body was trembling.

         Emma frowned, running over to your bed and began to hug you. "You don't have to lie, its ok to be scared sometimes." she smiled at me.

         That night Emma refused to leave your bed and ended up telling me how Conny lost Little Bernie one day and how Don freaked out about it.

         "It looked like his eyes were going to pop out from trying to look at everything," she laughed sleepily. You hummed happily while smiling, the thoughts of your nightmare leaving you. You looked over to see Emma's eyes slowly drifting off into sleep while you held onto her tighter and dozed off into a peaceful dream.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT I MEAN SO MANY VIEWS AND STUFF WOIFIAVINBGSWAO

I know I havent been active but thats mostly because of literally nothing except my laziness ;w;