Christmas Special

Christmas list:
Tanjiro-Blade Sharpener
Nezuko-New Box
Zenitsu-Shoes
Inosuke-Two more Nichirin Blades
Kanao-New Kimono
Genya-New Yakuta (wears at home)
Giyuu-Water pattern kimono with Sabito's pattern somewhere on it
Shinobu-More butterflies
Sanemi-PC gaming Setup
Obanai-Another Snake
Mitsuri-Makeup (even though she doesn't need any)
Tengen-Another new headband
(B/n)-New Coat
(Y/N)-(What ever you want)
Muichiro-New Kimono
Kyojuro-Kimono with flame design
Kokushibo-Blade Sharpener
Douma-New Coat
Akaza-His old Dojo Uniform
Nakime-Haori with music/Biwa patterns
Rui-Spider(s)

—————————————

Blade Sharpeners:

This was easy, since Tanjiro and Koku wanted the same thing. (B/n) and (Y/N) just bought two $500 blade sharpeners.

—————————————-

New box for Nezuko:

(B/n) had to custom order this one since he specifically wanted the box made out of light pine wood. And the exact same size too.

—————————————

Zenitsu's new runners:

(Y/N) and (B/n) got him Supreme shoes. Everyone in the store was shocked on how two people can just walk in and buy expensive shoes like it was nothing. Until they realized they are famous models and swarmed them.

————————————

Inosuke's new blades:

Got them from the swordsmith village again. Period.

————————————

Kimonos:

All the kimonos in this household are all made by hand. They are woven out of (Y/N) and (B/n)'s (And some times Rui) own threads. You know the spider blood art they have. Since the threads are stronger then metal.

Kanao's Kimono: Dark Pink with Flower patterns all over.

Giyuu's Kimono: Dark Blue with waves 🌊 design on the bottom, while Sabito's Haori design as the sleeves.

Muichiro's Kimono: A very very very light blue, with mist pattern all over.

Kyojuro's Kimono: White with flame pattern on the bottom of it. (Basically his cape pattern).

——————————

Genya's Yakuta:

Genya wanted all a Yakuta he can wear at home. Since (Y/N) makes the Kimonos, (B/n) makes the Yakutas.
His Yakuta has wisteria petal designs on it.

——————————

Shinobu's new butterflies:

Simple.
(Y/N) went to a store.
Then she bought her a whole tank full of butterflies.
There.
Done.
:)
🦋
——————————-

Sanemi's new PC gaming setup:

As we all know, Sanemi has anger problems. This is the worst when he's playing a game. He always smashes his PC. (Y/N) or (B/n) has to replace it four times a month.

———————————

Obanai's New snake:

Got him a new snake, bought it from the zoo. Simple.

——————————-

Mitsuri's makeup:

Got her an entire bag of makeup cause it was a deal at the store, even though she didn't need that much.

——————————

Tengen's new headband:

(B/n) got it from a jewelry store. It was mostly likely custom made.

—————————

New coats:

(Y/N) handmade them out of her own threads blood art.

(B/n) coat: Dark red with black lining.

Douma's coat: Black with golden straps that were originally purple.

—————————-

Akaza's old Dojo Uniform:

Ever since the demons got there human memories back, they wanted a lot of the old things back. Akaza was one. He wanted his old uniform back so he can remember his first love.

(Y/N) went back to the old village that he used to live in, and she found the Dojo. The uniform was also still there, apparently still good as new.

Now when Akaza is training, his always wearing his old uniform.

——————————————

Nakime's haori:

They found a place where they still sell haoris. They found one with a music pattern on it, and bought it.

——————————————

Rui's new spider(s):

Got him more spider eggs, they are kept in a room where they all hatch. Luckily, nobody in this house arachnophobia.

(A/N: But Author-San does :( )

—————————————

That's it!
Merry Christmas!