𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 7

Perviously:

'Do not worry Mui, the first bloods will attack soon, when that time comes you can show them what you really are.'

————————————————————————

The lunar eclipse was coming, as the moon was now three quarters red. During this time, the first bloods power increases well the Vampires are weak.

But they did not know that the Demons kept in the schools dungeons were also acting up, this is the only time of year when they can break free from their prison.

How ever it comes with a price. If they do not find there original body owners during the lunar eclipse then they return to there prison underneath the night school.

The lunar eclipse increases the original demons power dramatically.

As for our Hashiras, (Y/N), (B/n) , upper moons, Tanjiro, Nezuko, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Kanao And Genya, this is the only time of year that they will eat humans that lingers during the night alone.

But this year was gonna be interesting.

——————————

The mist Hashira has not moved from his position on the bed that he was still chained to, the vampires were downstairs or somewhere else in the mansion.

They did not know of the incoming threat, all of their powers are weak. But Muichiro's power right now was growing by the second. Now Moon was fully red, the eclipse will start at midnight.

That was until he heard a crash sound downstairs, he then heard footsteps coming closer to his room.

Yuma then came into room with the key to his chains, he then unlocked his chains and gave Muichiro his blade back.

"Don't think I'm doing this out of kindness, the First Bloods attacked us again, so make yourself useful." Yuma said before teleporting downstairs.

He then walked downstairs to see wolves everywhere, they were glowing red with golden eyes. The Sakamakis and Mukamis were fighting them off best they can, but obviously they were losing.

He decided to use his blood art first.

"Blood Demon Art: Mist Body: Transport."

His body then fully turned into mist, the mist then moved down the stairs, the blood art then stopped he was back to his original body. He unsheathed his blade.

A wolf then spotted him, it jumped at him with its mouth open. But Thanks to the eclipse his power increased.

"Mist Breathing: Second form: Eight-layered mist."

He swing his sword to the wolf eight times, the wolf was soon cut into eight pieces as it splat on the floor.

The Vampires stopped fighting their attention now on Muichiro. There was two questions on their mind.

'How did he kill that thing, him as a child?!'

'What is he really?'

The silence was soon cut off by two new voices.

"Finally, someone's that strong."

"Huh?! But he looks like a kid! I bet his weak!"

Then two guys walked in, one with white hair and purple tips and golden snake like eyes. The other with strawberry blonde hair, and an eye patch over his left eye.

"You guys are the first bloods?" Muichiro asked.

"Yes what's it to you?"

"Oh nothing, just asking to see if I'm really fighting the oh so great founders. I didn't expect you guys to be this weak." Muichiro Said with no emotion is voice.

"Oh really?! Then today is your funeral kid!" Shin shouted as he pulled out a sword 🗡.

He then ran towards Muichiro to slice off his left arm, but he dodged to side his left hand, gripping the sword tightly. A second later, the sword was broken into pieces.

Carla then ran to help his younger brother, but he wasn't fast enough.

"Moon Breathing: First form: Evening Palace."

He then swing his sword at Carla, slashing his chest. The slash had sharp moon crests cutting him in other different places of his body.

Muichiro then pulled two knifes with a transparent handle, he stabbed in them into the two founders arms, while their blood was going to the handle of the knife. He then took it out and jumped back.

The Vampires up until this point had no idea he was this strong.

Muichiro then jumped back on to the staircase railing, with his blade sheathed. With the two knifes that has blood in its handles, in his right hand.

"This is going easier then I thought it would be." Muichiro said looking at the blood going back and forth.

"Oi! What do you need our blood for?!" Shin yelled at the boy.

"We need it to bring back Muzan-Sama."

At this Carla's eyes widened, he knew who that was but he didn't know he had descendants.

"What is your relationship with that man?" Carla asked.

"My Stepfather and my lord."