𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 8

Previously:

"What is your relationship with that man?" Carla asked.

"My Stepfather and my lord."

________________________________

Shin was ticked off now, like really mad someone talking bad about the founders in such a way with so much pride.

"So what?! We are still the first blood kings of the demons! What makes you so special?!" He yelled at Muichiro.

Muichiro chuckled before saying

"You think that I don't know? We have been hiding in the shadows. And where do you think the original demons came from? Us! The wolf form that you guys possesses, is a drop of blood from (B/n)-nii and (Y/N)-nee! The Snake form was a drop of blood taken from Iguro-San's blood/demon ability! Without us, none of you would have existed! We are your superiors!" Muichiro finished, with a sadistic grin on his face.

Everyone was shocked, who knew this fourteen year old boy was like this?

Ayato then decided to speak up finally.

"How does all of this tie into the Hashiras?" Ayato asked.

"In the final battle with Muzan, almost all of us died. If it weren't for (B/n)-nii and (Y/N)-nee, I wouldn't be alive right now. None of us will be. They gave us a Demon version of ourselves to use when it's the lunar eclipse. But they were sealed away, along with their final forms."

"Well, it was nice talking to you, see you later!"

Muichiro then jumped out the window into the forest nearby, he then ran towards the night school to unlock his demon form.

———————————

The vampires had lost track of Muichiro, so they just decided to go to school and hopefully find him they're wandering around somewhere.

They did find him but they lost him again.

-time skip-

It was Midnight a.k.a lunchtime, which means the lunar eclipse has taken effect on all the vampires. They were all weak.

On the other hand, the original demon's powers were now at full power. Kokushibo, Douma, And Akaza are taking action to free the demon forms of the Hashiras, Kamaboko Squad, (B/n), and (Y/N).

(Y/N) and (B/n) were eating on the rooftop, enjoying the peace before they crush it.

They weren't necessarily eating, more of just drinking blood. That was until (Y/N) took out two arms from her bag. She tossed one to her brother.

"Wow. Didn't know that you were so good at smuggling things in, Imoto." (B/n) said as he took a bite of the arm. His eyes widened as he swallowed the piece of flesh.

"Is this Human meat?" (B/n) asked.

"Yeeeaaaaahhh. I went on a killing spree last night, now there's a pile of bodies in the workshop." (Y/N) replied as she also took a bite.

(B/n) let out a chuckle.

"You went on a killing Spree because you were frustrated or because your mad? Or both? Or was it because Shinobu-Chan wasn't giving you attention?" (B/n) asked his sister while taking another bite of the arm.

(Y/N)'s face turned red at the last one. It wasn't wrong that her Wife wasn't giving her attention, she just didn't want to disturb her while Shinobu was doing her paperwork.

Then there was silence, the two not knowing what to say. (B/n) broke the silence at last.

"This is human flesh correct?" (B/n) asked.