𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6

Perviously:

'I'm sorry (Y/N)-Nee. I wasn't strong enough and let myself be caught.'

————————————————————————

[ 3rd person POV ]

Muichiro was still lying on the bed chained. He hasn't been out of this room for god knows how long. He's only been in the mansion for about a day, and yet it felt like an entirety has passed.

Different people has come into his room and tried to get information out of him. Keyword: Tried. Every time a question was brought up, he always stayed silent. He had promised (Y/N) and (B/n) that he would never spill any of there family information to anyone, that's where his loyalty stands.

Every time they tried to take his blood. He replied with the same thing.

"If you drink it you will die."

They always left right after that or asked him how, that was the end of the conversation. He never gave an answer.

But today was a bit different. Three people came in. Ruki, Kou And Yuma he learned there names were. When they walked in he was still staring at the ceiling and not paying attention to them, at all.

"Ahem" Ruki cleared his throat and begin the speak.

"You need to at least answer one of our questions, otherwise we captured you for no reason." He said.

"Then why don't you just let me go?" Muichiro asked closing his eyes.

"Aww~ We can't just let Neko Chan go~ Your too important~" Kou said now sitting down next to him.

"Plus, your not getting out of those chains and time soon. You can't break them, they only melt at over a million degrees or so." Yuma said.

"Fine, What's the question?"

"What species are you?" Ruki asked.

'Whoa, rude. Assuming species now huh?' Muichiro thought as he rolled his eyes underneath his eyelids.

"What do you mean?"

"Like for example, we are vampires, Yui is a human. So I'm guessing your human to?" Ruki asked.

Muichiro gave out a light chuckle.

"What if I told you that I don't have a species? Would you believe me?" Muichiro said his eyes still closed.

"Tch. Don't play games with us. Your either human or demon." Yuma said with a scoff annoyed.

"The truth be told, I don't really know either." He said finally giving them a hint.

"Ehh~? What's that supposed to mean?" Kou asked.

Muichiro let out a sigh before opening his eyes, and sitting up on the bed. He looked down at his hands, wondering if he should really tell them.

'Should tell them? Would (Y/N)-nee be mad at me if I told our secret? Would everyone else be mad? How would I explain to them?' A thousand thoughts went through this head as he thought of the outcomes, until he heard a voice inside his head.

'Mui, it's ok. You can tell them. We won't be mad.'

'Nee-San?! But how?! Is this-'

'Calm down Mui, this is a link. I'm just telling you that you can tell them.'

He took a deep breath before he finally opened his lips, if (Y/N) said it was ok then it was fine to tell.

"So, you gonna tell us?" Yuma asked with his usual tone.

"I'm a human that eats demons to survive, that includes vampires. The demon's flesh and blood gives me regeneration and immortality, I have been like this for about 100+ years. We've all been like this, we were turned on the edge of death." Muichiro finished.

They were all taken back, shocked on what he had gone through. A 14 year old boy experienced death, but then was brought back to life.

"Then what about your slayer thing?" Ruki asked.

"Oh, how rude of me to not introduce myself.
Demon Slayer Corps, Mist Hashira: Tokito Muichiro. I may be the youngest out of all the Hashiras, but I'm one of the strongest. I became a Hashira after two months of wielding a blade." He said with no emotion.

"Then what about everyone else?"

'Tell them about me, I'm sure they will remember, hehe.' (Y/N) said once again in He's through their telepathic link.

"The oldest ones in our family: (B/n) and (Y/N)."

The three guys were shocked on the name
'(Y/N)'. They've all heard that name before, but don't clearly remember it. All the memories were blurry to them.

After that they all left, leaving Muichiro in the empty room once again.

'(Y/N)-Nee, when are you coming?'

'Do not worry Mui, the first bloods will attack soon, when that time comes you can show them what you really are.'