𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 11

Perviously:

Ayato ran up the mountain with his nichirn, trying to find the demon that they are trying to kill. The rest of the Sakamakis and Mukami brothers followed behind them, they had brought Yui with them since they didn't want to leave her at home.

But little did they know by bringing her, they had put her into even more danger.
_______________________________

"Ara~seems like they already arrived." (Y/N) said sitting on rock in her spider demon form.

White hair and white skin, red face markings, etc. (you can imagine the rest).

'Minna, are you ready?' (Y/N) asked through their link.

She got multiple replies all at once so she just decided to tell them to start.

The only ones that are in there spider demon form is (Y/N) and (B/n) right now. (Y/N) then jumped off her rock and went to check on the illusion of the mother spider demon.

The 'mother' is making the demon Slayers turn against each by controlling them with her threads.

-on the other side-

Ayato is the middle of it all, he was confused. They were all confused as they started to kill each other. Some are in a cocoon with threads.

'Wasn't there only supposed to be one demon?' Ayato thought still trying defend himself.

"Tch, hopefully Rejij and can defend themselves. But Pancake is the real problem.' He thought.

__________________________

"A-Ano, Reiji-S-San. Where are we going exactly?" Yui asked.

"We're going to a place where we can hopefully find those other Slayers." Rejij replied.

They all stopped when something landed behind them, making a rumble.