Ji-ha

Oh my holy SHITEU!!!! 80 views!!! Thank you guys so much!!!!!!

Yn pov.

Me and Blackpink were at the school garden when ji-ha and her 'so called freinds' but she treats as maids, approach us.

Yn:what do you want?

I said staring at them blankly.

Ji-ha:bitch!I said to stay away from my oppas!

Yn:I.SAID.IM.NOT.GONNO.STAY.AWAY.FROM.THEM!!!

I burst out,they were all shocked Including my unnie's.i never get that angry before. Ji-ha's shocked expression became an angry one.she slap me hard making me fall.my unnie's was about to help me but got held by ji-ha's minions.she sit on top of me and started punching me.she got up and finds a thick stick and hit me with it.the last thing I hear is my unnie's saying for me to keep awake and ji-ha and her minions laughing,I also feel something liquid pouring on my face before everything went black.

-

I slowly opened my eyes in an unfamiliar room with white walls and.when I fully opened my eyes,I saw Bts a.k.a the seven prince,and my unnie's.they all got up and run towards me.

Jk:yn!your finally awake!!!

Yn:y-yea.

I said,sitting up slowly.

Rm:be careful princess.

Namjoon helped me sit and Lisa unnie put a pillow in my back.

Yn:unnie!I'm not a grandma!!

I whined.
They all chukled and jin patted my head.

Jin: guess she's really okay now.

Yn:I am!

I pouted.yoongi pinched my nose and kissed my cheek.
I blushed and smiled.

Suga:awwww.is my princess blushing?

He smirk.

Yn:y-yah!

Jimin:stop flirting yoongi!go sleep!

Yoongi: whatever,your just jealous because she blushed because of me!

Yoongi rolled his eyes.

Jimin:shut-

Yoongi:I'm your hyung,jimi-

Jin:yah!shut up!both of you!*Insert jin's "half rapping,half scolding😂*

Yoongi and jimin keep quiet.after an hour,bts have to leave for an important business.

Bts pov.

Now,time to kill the bitch that hurts our princess.

Thank you guys!hope you liked it!I can undated now!since my module is done!!!💜💜✨