Jackson

Yn pov.

1 month later

Im finally out of that hospital a month ago!!!I'm in school right now.im kinda shocked cause ji-ha is not around for a month. She'll usually bully me when I arrive.and also,my parents arrive from L.A a week ago!!!I really miss them!!they also know that I leave with the seven prince and I'm their future fiancé.and I also meet the queen and king!!!their really sweet,kind and they treat me as their daughter!also,my parents sell our house cause they are living here!in the castle!the queen and my mother became best friends!the king and my father became best friends too!!and did I mention that my parents starts a company which became popular in five months!well the first four months,it didn't became successful,but!the king and queen helped my parents grow our company!!I'm really thank full to them.

We're all at the castles big living room talking and laughing.the boys were super clingy.they wouldn't let my hand go.they always follow me like a lost puppys(EXEPT AT THE CR,DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE 😭😂)they always act cute when their with me,but with other people's,they act cold,EXEPT to my parents and the queen and king.well,I have to sleep now!we have school tomorrow!!

-
.Morning.

I slowly open my eyes at the feeling of somebody in my room.i fully opened my eyes seeing all of bts hovering their faces over me.i flinch at their presence as they chukled.

Jhope:rise and shine princess!!

Yn:morning hobi-oppa!

Jhope:I finally get a nickname?!

He said happily as the others pouted.

Jk:how about us?!

Jungkook whined cutely.

Yn:I'll give you all nicknames then.namjoon is joonie,jin is jinnie,jimin is,chimmy or chim,jungkook is kookie and suga is Sleepyhead!

Suga:yahh!!

He pouted and the others burst in laugher.

Yn:fine fine.yours is yoongles!!!

His face light up and give a peck on the lips.my face became tint of red.

(Sana all)

The boys are once again jealous.again.

Suga:yes!!!I make her blush again!!

He said as he did his victory dance.

The others rolled their eyes.

Jin:can we eat now?
And yn,your mom said you have a guest.

Yn:really?

He nods his head.

Yn:okay.

They go outside my room and I changed into a comfortable clothes.
I run downstairs and there I saw,

Yn:Jackson!!!?!

Jackson:hey yn!!

I run to his hands making the queen and king and my parents smile.Jackson is my highschool freind.we're very close,until he have to move to japan.he looks very manly and handsome.

Yn:how are you?

Jackson:I've been well.

He smiled widely.