euphoria

Jin pov.

Yn was still in the hospital.we invited ji-ha to hang out. Poor bitch, he didn't know it's her last time to see the world. It's her fault anyway! He hurt our princess.

We arrive at our destination and saw ji-ha with reaviling clothes that she's like wearing bikini.

Ji-ha:hey oppas!

She said seductively. We rolled our eyes at her.

Ji-ha:oppa~~ why are you all wearing black?!

She whine.its better is Yn whined,cause it's cute,bit her?she sounds like a dieng chipmunk,well she is gonno die right now.yuck.

V:you want to know why we are wearing black?

Ji-ha:hmmm~

She said trying to sound cute.

V: we're preparing for your funeral bitch!

Ji-ha:w-what?!?!

Jin:how dare you
Hurt our baby you slut!!!

I yelled.i don't get mad easily,but when it comes on hurting yn!their dead!!!

Ji-ha:w-who?!

She said nervously.

Jin:yn.

I said daydreaming when I said her name.but theres no time on continuing my daydream,I need to kill this bitch.now.

Ji-ha:o-oppa!p-please!forgive me!i-ill say sorry to Yn!

She pleaded,as tears started to run to her cheeks,making her makeup ruined.

Jins mind:tsk, pathetic slut.

Rm:do you think if you apologize we'll forgive you?

We laughed at her like a phycico.

Ji-ha:i-ime sorry!-

She was cut of by suga shooting her with a gun.

Suga:gaurds! Clean up this mess.and make sure all the evidence is gone.also,burn this bitch' body.

Gaurd:yes your highness.

We smirked and hop at the royal car and headed back to our princess.

Whoever gets in our way with yn, we'll make sure to kill her/him ✨cause yn is our everything.shes ours,and ours only❤️she's the cause on our euphoria✨