basketball

Today,the school is having a sports day which almost all the students dicided to join.most of them are girls that just wants attention from bts aka the seven prince.ofcours yn joined,but she wasn't one of those fake ass attention seeking pathetic bitches.she was mostly forced buy seven attention seeker prince,yeah,they want all yn's attention like they were baby's.this sport day thingy starts on Monday and end on friday.yeah,this sport day will end on friday.theres much sport to play so they made it five days.

(Sports day)

Yn pov.

I was at the locker room with my my unnie's,getting ready for the sports day when ji-ha's freind,mina with a frown.

Mina:h-hey yn.

Yn:o-oh,hey mina!

I said nervously that she would bully me.

Mina:yn!don't be nervous,I'm sorry I bullied you in the past, ji-ha just threat us that if we betrayed her,she would make my father's company down.

She said regretting everything she done.

Yn:um,i-its okay......I guess.

Mina:thanks!

She hugged me and I slowly hugged back patting her back.

Rose:ehem.where still here?

Yn:sorry unnie.

Jisoo:sooo~is she our friend now?

Yn:if it's okay with you.

Lisa:I don't see why not?

Mina:thanks for forgiving me girls.

Yn:that's no problem.not let's change into our clothes.

Just imagine what you ware.

The first sport is sword fighting thingy.but they're just gonno use sticks for the sake of the fake ass that couldn't even play it.

-

The game started as yn and the other player stand on thier positions.the other player was a girl,I think her name is Sarah?yeah!that's her name,I forget she's one of the sluts here.
She smirked confidently as the game starts.and dude!she was moving like like a dumbass chicken,what that even called.the game finished and I won!bts and Blackpink, including mina run to me and hugged my while Sarah just glared at me rolling her eyes.

Jk:oh I guess mina is your friend now?

Yn:oh!yes!she is.

Lisa:come on!let's give you food,I bet your tired.

Yn: correct!I am hungry!

Lisa:let's go! I heard theres new foods that you can buy in the canteen!

Yn:okay!let's try it.

Me my unnie's including mina run to the canteen excitedly ignoring the students judging us.while the boys following.

-

Yn:yum!this is amazing!

Mina:I know right?!what's it called again?

Yn:it's shanghai lumpia! It's filipino food I guess?

(😉)

Jisoo:yup.

We enjoyed eating while the bell finally ring, followed by the principal's announcement that the next sport is basketball wich girls and boys can play,the first that will play is boys and next is girls, of course!jisoo and me are at the same team,while at boys,suga and jungkook is playing too.me and jisoo unnie got on our uniforms and tied out hair into a ponytail

Yn:you ready unnie?

Jisoo:hell yes!-wait,ready for what exactly?

Yn:sit on the benches,our match is 3 hours ahead!

Jisoo:aish!yn!

Yn:Kay,Kay.sorry.

Jisoo:come on,let's find the others.

Yn:okay.....

-
Third person POV

It's been 3 hours,yn,jisoo and their teammates are getting ready or warming up,and the bell finally rang.yn and the others run into the basketball court and the other teams was a group of boys smirking.

Boy 1:so....our enemy is girls?this is gonno be easy...

Yn:keep your thoughts in yourself.

Yn rolled her eyes,annoyed.

-

The game started 1 hour ago,and now the girls score is 59 while the boys is 48,one more shoot and the girls win.
-
And there they are,the winner is the girls,and the prince were so proud that they run to the grassy field ang run and skattered around while jhope hugged yn jumping.

Jhope:yehhhhhh!!!!!!!yn wonnnnn.

Yn:y-yah!hobi!!put me down!I'm tired.

Jhope:oh sorry princess.

Jin:here yn,water.

Yn:thanks

-

After the sports day finished,yn and the others came back to the castle after bringing yn's friends in their house.

Hey guys,sorry for not updating, I've been busy cleaning the house and the backyard for days because of the decorations we put in it for my cousins birthday, Christmas,new year,my mother's birthday,my grandparents wedding anniversary and many more party's.