shocked Blackpink

Y/N POV.

It was finally time to go to school with them.we hop inside the royal car sitting comfortably.Namjoon is on my right and jin on the left.after 10 minutes we arrived.we are not late yet tho.its too early,but later I'm sure I'm gonno be late cause of the students and mostly girls crowding outside the car.i get out side secretly so they won't notice me.i helped the boys get out of the crowd with the help of their bodyguards.the bell rings and great!we are late.i run to class with the boys behind me.i knock ate the door and when I entered the our prof don't look happy.i smile nervously.

Prof:Yn?!your late?! detentio- your highness!welcome!

The seven princes entered with cold looks.

Namjoon:who's getting detention?

Prof:it's yn your highness!

Namjoon:she's not having one.

Prof:bu-

Namjoon:no buts.

Prof:o-okay prince namjoon.

He bowed.i sat at my chair and looked around to see all the girls trying hard to convince them to sit with them.others were trying to flirt.others making another layer of makeup in their faces. But in the end,they sit behind me.our prof have a meeting to attend to so I move my chair close to my unnie's.

Yn:unnie's!I missed you all.

We made a group hug while sitting at our chair.
Someone broke the hug,or should I say they broke the hug by also moving their chairs close to us.

Jisso:aigo~ they sitting with us!

Jisso unnie shout making sure all the students don't hear.

Jin:yup!just for our yn~

Lisa:wut?

Yn:well unnie-um

Yn:well unnie-um....-you guys explain it!

They explain all proudly to my unnie's,and oh!speaking of unnie's,they were shocked!ang rose unnie's expression was priceless!!!

We talk for an hour and after a minute the bell rings and my unnie's and I moved to our next class.

Really hope you like it.stream life goes on!💜💜💜