The way home

The air was cold, wind was blowing and we were on a way to Rivendell.
" How do we know that these rangers are friends of Gandalf ?" asked one of the hobbits, wearing a yellow waistcoat, propably Merry.
" We have no choice but trust them." said Frodo calmly. Obviously he wasn't so scared as before.
" But we don't even know where they are taking us !"
" We're going to Rivendell. The home of my father, Elrond. " I said.

" Rivendell ?! We're going to see the elves ! " shouted Sam happily.
" You have already seen one, Master Gamgee." said Aragorn with a small grin looking at me.
" Oh, I'm sorry, Wood lady. I forgot."
" Nathìniel. It's Nathìniel." I introduced myself quietly.
Sam smiled and continued walking. After a while we realised that the hobbits stopped far behind us.

" We can' t stop till the night falls." Aragorn told them.
" But what about breakfast ? " asked Pippin.
" You had one." murmured.
" But what about the second breakfast? " Pippin continued.
" I don't think they know what it is." said Merry. Then they continued talking about some other kinds of snacks. Who would need so much food ? Hobbits. After a while it became so annoying that Aragorn decided to throw them some apples.

Timeskip

After a long day we made it to Amon sûl and decided to rest there. Aragorn gave the hobbits some swords and the two of us went on a look around.
" I like them. Really joyful and optimistic people those hobbits are. " I said smiling.
"  Yes. But that won't help them in the battle." Aragorn cutted me off.
" Remember that smile in hard times is the best weapon we can have." I told him looking into his sharp but tired green eyes.
" You are one of the wisest people I know Nathìniel."
" You propably haven't met yourself." I grinned and turned around. I was satisfyingly smiling until I saw a fire next to the hobbits.

" Stop it you fools ! " I screamed running to them. But it was too late. The wraiths were on their way here.
Soon they arrived. I stretched my bow, Aragorn did the same. The hobbits grabbed their little swords and started fighting. One of the riders stepped closer to me. I wanted to shoot an arrow but all of them were gone. If the rider had face I would swear that he smiled when he saw my frightened face looking for arrows. Howewer I always have a plan B. I grabbed the dagger from my belt and stabbed it right into his chest. When he fell on the ground I saw Frodo bleeding and the others kneeling around him.

" Help him Strider ! " Sam cryed.
" He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade. This is beyond my skill to heal, he needs elvish medicine."
Everyone looked at me.
" I'm sorry but I'm not such a good healer. This is is a wound that can be healed only by the wisest. He needs my father."
" But it's six days to Rivendell! He won't make it."
" He must." I said worried.
Aragorn picked up Frodo and carried him. His friends were worried too. They couldn't stop checking his heartbeat and breath.

After a while Aragorn said something to Sam which I didn't hear. Sam ran off into the woods but soon he got back with some weed in his hands.
" Athelas !" I blurted out.
" I know all that you tought me." Aragorn smiled and placed the green plant on Frodo's chest.
As he was trying to cure him I saw a light figure on a horse heading straight to us. When it was closer I recognized that well known pale face, red lips, shining blue eyes and long dark hair. Arwen. She came to save us.

" Nathìniel, glass nín le echenon." Arwen said with tears of happines filling her eyes.
" Im meren Im cennion lle" I hugged her.
" Boe dulich Frodo. E eithanen an hathol o Morgul."
Arwen slowly kneeled to him and whispered:
" Frodo. Im Arwen. I muinthel o Nathíniel. Im tolen an dula lle. Tolo dad nan galad, iesten."
Nothing happened. It only got worse as the poison took over.
" He's fading. We quickly have to get him to our father." she said as I was lifting Frodo on her horse.

" I was looking for you  for two days. There are five wraiths behind you."
" Stay with the hobbits, meleth nìn, I will send horses for you. " Aragorn said with a worried smile.
" No, I'm the faster rider. I will take him."
Aragorn started to protest but Arwen finally convinced him.
" Please, be carefull." he said and kissed her on her forehead.
With no answer she sat on a horse and ran away. We quickly hurried behind her, away from the wraiths.

Nathìniel, glass nín le echenon - Nathíniel I'm so glad to see you again
Im meren Im cennion lle - I'm so happy that I see you.
Boe dulich Frodo. E eithanen an hathol o Morgul - You have to help Frodo. He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade.
Frodo. Im Arwen. I muinthel o Nathíniel. Im tolen an dula lle. Tolo dad nan galad, iesten - Frodo, I'm Arwen. Nathíniel's sister. I came to help you. Return to light. Please.