The palantír

I grabbed Legolas' hand and we ran to the sleeping quarters immediately.
" Pippin no !" yelled Merry. Pippin was kneeling on the floor, his hands were holding a smooth black stone. The one that I saw in Isengard when Pippin found it in the water.
" Somebody help him !" screamed Merry, completely terrifyed looking at his best friend.
I ran to him and grabbed the stone.

I fell on the floor. My hands convulesivly clenched the stone. My eyes widened. I saw a white tree. It was withered and dead. But scratched with former glory.  It was standing in the middle of a courtyard made of stone. It was surrounded by flames. The whole city was on fire.

Then I freezed. He was looking at me. I saw his eye, burning, fire stabbing into my soul. The red light was all over my face. It started to pull me. I hit my head against the floor.
" Where is he ? Where's the halfling ?" he asked, his snow cold voice filling my head.
" I don't..."
" Where is he ?"
" I won't tell you anything !!!" I yelled but no one heard me. It was all in my head.
" Who are you, she-elf ?" he continued.
" Someone who does not fear you."
I stopped breathing. His look, I felt it in every corner of my body. I couldn't fight him...

Others' POV

" Nathìniel no !" cried Legolas, scaredly looking at his fiancée. Her face was lighted by fire from the palantír and her eyes were wide opened. She couldn't breathe.
"  We must help her!" yelled Pippin.
" It's your fault !" shouted Legolas frustrated.
" I didn't want her to help me !" complained Pippin.
" But she did so! Just beacuse your stupid nose that you have to dig everywhere ! " Merry joined the argue.
Gandalf waked up immediately.
Meanwhile Aragorn tried to grab the stone from Nathìniel. But right at that moment she fell on her knees again, making the palantír roll across the floor.
Gandalf quickly threw a blanket over it so it finally stop burning.

" Fool of a took ! It could have killed her !" Gandalf was angry and worried about Nathìniel.
He kneeled next to her, lifting up her head and wrapping his arms around her weak body.
" Nathìniel..." a tear streamed down Legolas' cheek.

Nathíniel's POV:

" Gandalf..." I whispered, gasping for air.
" Man cenenich muin nín ?" he asked, placing his hand on my cheek.
" I Galadh... I Galadh faen a fern.. Mi pand o san..." I tried to speak
" Mas ?"
" Mi caras bo naur. Lach os."
" Minas Tirith !" he said in horror.
" Im cennenion... Im cennenion ho. În lamath... E gruitha nin. E anira nin trenarion mas Frodo a man i eneth nín." I continued.
" Man peddenich ?"
" Ú- peddenion."
" You are a hero my dear. Your spirit is very brave." said Gandalf, brushing my cheek.

" Meleth nìn !" cried Legolas, falling on me.
I stroked my fingers through his hair and looked into his eyes, blue as the night sky.
" Are you alright ?"
" I am now, when you are with me." I said and kissed his lips weakly and fell back on the floor.
" You have to rest mellon nìn." said Aragorn, kneeling next to me.
He smiled brightly and covered me with a warm blue blanket.

" Estel, i magol." I said, taking his hand.
" Ú- aníron."
" It is the only way to defeat him. There is no chance we can survive without it."
" We still have hope."
" Yes. And that's you. You are the king, Aragorn."
" Why do you believe in me ?"
" Who else would if not me ? I heard Sauron. He tried to stop me from giving you hope. He fears you. E gosta estel."
He smiled at me:
" Ú -gostem ho."
Aragorn walked over to his bed.

Pippin turned to me.
" I'm very sorry, Nathíniel. I shouldn't take it."
" We all make mistakes my friend. But that makes us wiser and more experienced."
" You are always so kind. How do you do it ?"
" Well it is somerimes hard but we have to love each other. " I replied.
He smiled and turned away to Merry.

I looked at Legolas. He was already asleep, smiling. He looked adorable. I took his warm hand and fell asleep next to the love of my life with hope that it was not the last time I did so.