Fangorn

We entered the forest of Fangorn. It was still as beautiful as when I left it. Old trees with curved roots were covering the sky. The forest was dark, fresh smell of wood was spreading around us.

" This forest is old. Very old. Full of memory and anger." said Legolas, listening to the voices of trees.
" No." I said and Legolas turned to me with a surprised face.
" Only its memories are old and full of anger. The forest is young and new. " I said and pressed my hand to one of the trees.
" But the voices..."
" Just echoes of past. This forest was burned. These are sons and daughters of their wood parents we're looking at. Howewer they still feel the pain of their ancestors. They keep it deep in their hearts, guarding it like a treasure."

" How do you...?"
" These trees raised me. I don't know who my real parents were. My first memory is the one where I was lying here. Alone. Cold. I was just a little elfling. I couldn't even call for help. But they found me. Treepeople. The old ents. Eldest of all.  One of them said :
" Welcome Nathìniel, daughter of nothing."
They gave me my name and raised me like their own daughter. But the orcs burned them with no mercy. I left the forest and looked for Rivendell. Elrond adopted me and I lived there for ages. I love that place but this will still be my home."

" Why didn't you tell me ?"  asked Legolas, completely surprised.
" Goheno nìn." I said sadly and walked over to Aragorn.
" After all that time we spent together, wandering, talking together, fighting... Why didn't you tell me ?" asked Aragorn, dissapointed.
" My father said I can't. He decided to keep my origin a secret for it could be a problem during my coronation."

" I understand. But what about Legolas ? He loves you."
" I don't know if I'm a pure elf. What if he'll not love me when he'll find out that I'm half human ? And what about his father ? He would not allow me to be with him." I answered.
" Don't care about a father of his ! Care about your love Nathìniel!" Aragorn warned me and walked away.

" Meleth nín... Naethen. " I said and walked to him.
" Ù- chenion." he said sadly, glarring at me with his sky blue eyes.
" Ú- estelliach nin?" he asked taking my hand.
" Estelion lle" I said holding his hand.
" Then why didn't you tell me?" he asked in common language.
" Because... I was afraid of your father... I know that it might look stupid, but I thought... Maybe we'll... "
" Get married ?" asked Legolas, holding my hand stronger.
I just scaredly nodded.
" I will banish him from our kingdom if he will force me to leave you. I love you more than anything. If you'll ever want to know how much I love you, just count the stars at sky and you'll get the answer. " he said, put his hand on my waist and kissed me passionately.

Timeskip

" Aragorn nad nâ ennas !" said Legolas scaredly.
" Man cenich ?" asked Aragorn, grabbing his sword.
" A white wizard." Legolas answered pointing at a light figure behind a tree.
" We can't let him speak. He will put a spell on us." said Aragorn and walked closer to the wizard with his sword prepared. Gimli followed him, holding his axe. Legolas stretched his bow and I did the same.

" You are tracking the footsteps of two young hobbits." the wizard finally spoke.
" Where are they ??? And how do you know them ?" Aragorn asked suspiciously.
" They passed this way yesterday. And how do I know them ? You'll see." he said and walked out of the light.
" Gandalf !" Aragorn gasped.
" Gandalf. So that's how they called me. "
" But you fell! You felll of the bridge !" I spoke.
" Yes my dear. Through fire and water. It was difficult but I defeated the Balrog of Morgoth. Well, he took all of my strength. I lied for days, almost ages until I finally felt life in me. Now I'm here in the forest of yours." he said smiling brightly.

" Forgive me. I mistook you for Saruman." Legolas kneeled.
" I am Saruman. Or rather Saruman as he should be. Nkw my friends, first stage of your journey is over but another one beggins. We quickly have to ride to Edoras, for the war has already come to Rohan." he said.

We sat on our horses. Gandalf rode on shadowfax. The lord of horses. Aragorn and Gimli sat on Hasufel, the horse of the rider. I sat on Arod, behind Legolas. I put my hands around his waist tightly. We rode with wind in our hair and sunshine showing us the path. We stopped when we saw the beautiful scenery of wooden cottages on a small hill, surrounded by skytouching mountains. We arrived to Edoras