Down the Anduin

This was it:

I braided my hair too

Legolas starred at me as if I was wearing a beautiful gown

Legolas starred at me as if I was wearing a beautiful gown. He took me in his arms and kissed me down my neck.
" Meleth nìn, lín laer matha faeren. Thir van lín darn thûl nìn.
Hin lín luin sui venel lín. Le pengron vaer a maecheneb. La maethor veleg a gornui. Gerich 'ûn sui raw. Guren min gaim lín. Estelio enni. Le uivelin" I whispered into his ear and he tightened his grip.

Then we left the beautiful place and followed a path to the shore of Anduin. Galadriel was already there waiting for us.

Soon all of us were standing there. First she came to Frodo. She gave him a little bottle thay shined brightly. It was the light of Earendil, the most beloved star of Lorien elves.

The second was Legolas. She gave him a bow of the Galadhrim. Beautiful but dangerous weapon.

Next she walked over to Merry and Pippin and gave them two daggers, already used by the elves.

The fourth was Sam who was given an elven rope. Thin but strong.

Then she came me:
" For you I have elloth. A single flower from our forest that will remind you of the loneliness you lost here when you found your true love." she said and smiled brightly, giving me a beautiful silver flower.

Then she came to Aragorn. I didn't see what she gave to him but I saw her touching Arwen's necklace around his neck.

And the last one was Gimli. I wonder what did she gave to him because he was blushing hardly when he sat in his boat.

Aragorn sat in a boat with Frodo and Sam. Boromir took Merry and Pipin so I could be with Legolas. Unfortunately we had to take Gimli with us.
" What did she gave you Gimli ?" asked Legolas.
" I asked her for one of her golden hair and she gave me three." he said and blushed again.
We paddled along the great river Anduin to Argonath.

Timeskip

We should stop and rest here. We will hide the boats and continue on our feet to Mordor." said Aragorn as we came to the shore.
" We should leave now." protested Legolas. He was right. I felt the shadow coming here.
" The orcs patrol the eastern shore. We can't go now." Aragorn cutted him off.
" He's not afraid of eastern shore. He's afraid of the shadow that is coming as I am. We can't wait here." I tried to convince him.
" I'm sorry Nathíniel but we must rest." he said and that was his last word.

Time skip

" Nathíniel can you please go and collect some firewood ?" asked Aragorn. The fire was going out slowly so I did as he said.
I heard their voices but I didn't care about what were they saying. After collecting a few sticks I heard Aragorn speaking a bit louder:
" You should ask her. She loves you doesn't she ?"
" I don't know, alright ! Next time when I'll tell you a secret, be so kind and don't scream it out so everyone can hear it !" said someone ,who I persume was Legolas frustratingly.

" Calm down lad. Everyone already knows that u luv her." giggled Gimli.
" I do, with all my heart. And that is why I don't want to hurry with anything " Legolas said.
Was he talking about marriage ? It's true that I wasn't ready. And something made me feel warm about it. Perhaps that how respectful and kind he was.
I finished collecting the wood and returned back to them. Legolas was blushing hardly and Aragorn just laughed.

Timeskip

The morning came and me and Legolas were walking around the woods, enjoying the brick colours of autumn trees.
" This place is wonderful." he said and I smiled with a small nod.
" Even more than it would be normally. "
I looked into his piercing blue eyes with questions in my head.
" Perhaps it is because you're here."
I blushed hardly and starred at the ground. Only after a while I could speak again:
" I would melt if it wouldn't be so cold, meleth nín. " I smiled, holding his hand tightly.

Everything was perfect, but then we heard a shout :
" Frodo, give it to me !!!" Boromir yelled. Legolas immediately got up and we ran to where the scream was coming from.