CHAPTER 4

Date: 01/03/21

*3rd Person's POV*

It was May 27, Monday at 7:30. Midoriya was fixing his things at his dorm. Next week will be back to school and he wanted to fix his things early so he could enjoy the limited time he got before class starts. Once he was done fixing his things, he checked the time and it was 7:35.

He went out his dorm and went to the laundry room to see the clothes he put in there. It was already done so he took out the clothes out of the washing machine. Yes, it was the clothes he wore yesterday, the shirt that was painted with blood and Dabi's jacket.

He's glad no one will recognize the jacket 'cause no one know Dabi would wear this kind of things. He's jacket looks like it was made by a fashion designer. It was plain black but the cloth that was used wasn't a normal cloth that villains would wear.

He went back to his dorm and left the clothes in his bed. Once he got out, he went straight the living room seeing no one else but him.

He looked at the time, it was 8 in the morning. He got startled when the door knob suddenly made noise. He knew that someone is going in and he thought of his Sensei but once the door has opened, he saw a familiar figure not his Sensei but his classmate, Yaoyorozu Momo.

"Oh? Midoriyo-kun? You're already here?" She asked while closing the door behind her.

"You startled me there." He said while standing up.

"Gomen." She apologized while scratching the back of her head.

"Daijoubu. So, what you doing here early in the morning?" He asked.

"I should ask you the same thing." She giggled while walking to his place. "I should put this in my room first." She said while looking at her things.

"Let me help you with that." He said offering his hand.

"Hai, arigato." She said.

Both of them went to Yaoyorozu's room and fixed all the things she had with her. Midoriya is shocked that all of her things fit inside a small room. I mean she has a lot of bags when she came here, and a large bed! How could that even fit inside a small room!?

After fixing her things they both went down to eat until they saw Todoroki and Kaminari in front of the door.

"Ohayo! Todoroki-kun! Kaminari-kun!" Midoriya slightly shouted while waving his hand running towards them.

"Ohayogozaimasu. Midoriya-kun. Yaoyorozu-kun." Todoroki greeted with a low-key voice. It made Yaoyorozu blushed a bit before greeting the two males.

"Ohayo!" She greeted at last.

"You guys are so early. Too excited to wait until school starts?" Kaminari asked.

"Says the one who is in here at..." Midoriya looked at the clock to check the time before finishing his sentence. "8 in the morning."

"You're right." Kaminari giggled.

"Do you think there's someone else who is still coming?" Yaoyorozu asked in confusion.

"Let's wait and see." Midoriya said.

And after he said that, the door has opened and showed another two Class-A students.

"Ohayo. Kirishima-kun. Ashido-kun." Midoriya waved at them.

"Ohayo!" Ashido waved back.

"I didn't think that there will be someone this early be in school." Kirishima said while approaching us.