CHAPTER 6

Date: 01/15/21

Time-skip after 5 Months

(A/N: So, this Time-skip won't affect the plot of the story but it we'll be seen in the future chapters. Sayonara.)

*3rd Person's POV*

"So, what happened in these past few weeks that you didn't call me?" A man said, let's just name him A, with a serious tone.

"Did the plan failed at instant or something?" A asked with a stricter voice.

"Nope." A boy replied, and let's name him M1, while punching in mid-air.

"So, what happened that you didn't talk 'bout that for 5 months?" A asked starting to get annoyed of M1 not answering the main question.

"Just some simple hurdles that suddenly appear." M1 said stopping whatever he is doing.

"Like what?" A asked but in a calmer way.

"Oh, the hurdles will be here later." M1 said sitting across A.

"?" A reacted.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Oh! I think they're here!" M1 said.

"But before I could let them in, I wanted to tell you what happened." M1 said standing at the door facing A.

"Continue." A said.

"Well, 4 weeks after school starts, they followed me in curiosity and they found out my secret, so I didn't have a choice but to let them forcefully join. And in the middle of summer break, we were told to take the 3 of them in, so I forcefully let them join too." M1 explained and opened the door to show 5 familiar faces (A/N: which I am not gonna mention :P) to A's sight, 2 girls and 3 boys.

"What?! Why didn't you told me 5 months ago?!" A asked.

"Gomen~. It was so hard to communicate this past few months." M1 shrugged.

"The two of you. Why did you follow him?" A asked the boy with a cold face, call him T1, and the girl beside him, and call her Y.

"We were curious 'cause he said something before that made me so uncertain." T1 said.

"Yes. So, we decided to follow him to make sure that we can still trust him from what he said." Y continued.

"Okay. How 'bout the three of you. How come he managed to convince you with a stupid rushed plan?" A asked the rest, let's name them K1 and K2 and M2, pointing at M1 in his last 3 words.

"Rude!" M1 pouted.

"He told us just to say yes or we'll face some bad consequences in the future." M2 said. A glared at M1, and it made M1 backed away.

"We were not convince at first and thought that he was back-stabbing us." K1 continued.

"But in the end, he managed to explain why we should say yes." K2 finished the explanation.

"What a stupid rushed idea you have, don't you think?" A spitted out to M1.

"Why are you so rude to me?" M1 asked.

"I dunno. Maybe it's because you forced me into this too?" A said resting his back at the chair.

"Oh." M1 realized that he was so dumb in making this plan.

"See? But what did you do the other 2 months?" A asked one last time.

"2 months ago, I overheard someone talking saying that he has an eye on someone in joining, I already knew that he'll deny it, so I forcefully, again, told him to join. And then-" M1 was cut off by a sudden sound, nope, a sudden person.