CHAPTER 1

Date: 11/27/2020

*3rd Person's POV*

It was May 26, Monday 6:30 A.M., and Shigaraki Tomura was in an important mission. He is finding the hand of his father.

"Where the fuck is it? I already have searched every fucking room in here, but there's no sign of my father." Shigaraki muttered out while searching every room of the hide-out for his father.

"You need a hand~ in there? Huh, Handy~?" Dabi said raising the hand of Shigaraki's father to him to help the man.

Shigaraki looked at the man standing right behind him that is giving him a helping hand and saw him holding his father's hand, so he snatched the hand away from him, groaning knowing that he took it again while he was sleeping.

"Not even a simple 'arigato Dabi'~ in there after giving back your father's hand, Handy~?" Dabi mocking him seeing how dumb he looks like for searching the whole hide-out just because of the stupid hand.

"Why would I even bother saying thank you to you? Bitch!" Shigaraki grumbled while wearing his father's hand through his face.

"What is the fucking damn ruckus are you shitty guys making again?" Toga Himeko said rubbing her eyes knowing that she just woke up because of the noise her two friends made.

"Toga! Right timing! I need you to tell Handy over here that he should fucking thank me after giving back his damn father's hand after searching the whole hide-out like an idiot." Dabi complained pointing at Shigaraki.

"Why should I fucking thank you after taking my father's hand while I was sleeping? I searched the whole fucking hide-out knowing that you fucking have it and you'll just call me an idiot and dis-respect my father!? How dare you?" Shigaraki protested.

"Well, if you knew that I took it, why didn't you blame me? Huh?" Dabi asked trying to win over the argument he has with Shigaraki.

"I didn't fucking blame you 'cause I don't have a shitty evidence to prove that you're the suspect!" Shigaraki answered making sure he has the lead.

"Why would you even need a damn shitty evidence? Huh, Handy?" Dabi barked making Shigaraki madder.

"Well, you'll just deny that you had my father. And we'll end up arguing and barking at each other!" Shigaraki said with a super mad voice.

"Well, guess what, Handy? We're already arguing and barking at each other. You just made Toga wait for too long before she gets mad and scold us about fighting every day." Dabi reminded him. "Oh." The two said in unison realizing that the reminded Toga what she was doing there again, she spoke up.

"Okay, okay. Now, now. Every one calm down." Toga said trying to stop the two adults in arguing again but they already stop after realizing what they did and now getting ready for the scolding that they'll get for 2 hours. 'Oh shit.' Both of them thought. "EVERYONE FUCKING SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTHS!" She shouted while raising her hand to signal all of them to stop and when the two of them became silent, she started to scold them. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU TWO!? CAN YOU NOT FIGHT FOR ONE DAY!? MY VOICE IS STARTING TO DISAPPEAR HERE BECAUSE OF SHOUTING AT YOU EVERYDAY!" She shouted right in front of their faces, and the time she's done shouting, she faced Dabi.

"Dabi! We already fucking talked about these a thousand fucking times! Do! Not! Take! Peoples! Important! Things! Most definitely Sigaraki's hands! Okay?" Toga said. Dabi just nod in response. "Good." And then she turned to face Shigaraki.

"And Shigaraki! I already fucking told you about these since I joined here! Be! Nice! To! Other! People! Including Dabi whether you fucking like it or not! I don't give a shit if it'll fucking kill you for being nice to him! Okay?" She said to Shigaraki. "Mmm, 'kay." Shiagaraki responded.

"Good. Now that this shitty problem is settled. What are we going to do today other than planning our attack in U.A.?" Toga asked while searching for a seat.

"Nothing at all. Like the same old fucking days. Wake up, eat breakfast, take a bath, do nothing, go out, steal food, go home, eat lunch, do nothing, eat dinner, and go to sleep. Or maybe think about that damn shitty plan for hours and come-up with nothing. Nothing really at all." Shigaraki said.

"Ugh. It's so boring. All we do are those things you said and nothing more. What a lazy day. Ugh" Toga complained.

"We should play games. / We should kill people." Twice suggested while joining his friends because he woke up hearing Toga shouting at Dabi and Shigaraki, and find some food to eat.

"The first one isn't a bad idea. I'm too lazy to go out and kill people right now. So, I'll just do the second idea later." Dabi agreed.

"Well, I'm goin' to do the second idea of Jin-kun now. I need a lot of blood to disguise myself once we go out." Toga said.

"No Toga. You're not going anywhere. If you got followed by somebody and reported to the heroes where are hide-out is, we're dead." Shigaraki said stopping Toga to get out the hide-out.

"Oh, come on Handy~. You're just scared of the heroes 'cause you don't have any shitty plan on killing them~. Scardy cat~. HAHAHAHAHA!" Dabi joked.

"Damare! Why don't you go out first if you're not scared~? Dabi~, son of Endeavor~." Shigaraki mocked highlighting the name 'Endeavor'.

"Gu-" Before Toga complain, she was cut-off by a sudden phone call.

Shigaraki took out his phone from his pocket seeing that it's his phone that interrupted Toga and when he checked who's the caller. "'Unknown Number'?"

"Who do you think it is? / Maybe its Giran and his new phone number?" Twice asked while seating across Toga.

Shigaraki answered and heard a familiar voice. "Ohayogozaimasu Shigaraki Tomura. This is Midoriya Izuku."

Midoriya Izuku had made contact with the League of villains out of the blue. What's the reason behind this? Are the Pro Heroes involved in this? Does U.A. know about this? Or did he made a move without supervision again? Stay tuned for more updates.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A/N: *word count: 1038*

Kon'nichiwa!

Y'all are doing fine in there? It's been one week and here I am still scrolling on my phone like we don't have classes. Truth is we really don't have classes for the whole week but after this week it'll be back to normal. Online classes, zoom meeting, a thousand assessments, and me reading in Wattpad. Lol, just joking.

And now, the First Chapter is done and I hoped you liked it. I know the chapter is short, but I wished I made it entertaining enough 'cause I am not really a good writer, I swear. Feel free to comment about each and every line, the errors that I made and to answer the questions of the unquoted and italics text here.

But I promise you, the next Chapter will be a long one. And yet I hope it isn't that super long to you guys. The begging of everything where Midoriya's reason of joining the League.

Chapter Two will be about Midoriya Izuku joining the League of Villains and his past. And it's Shigaraki's POV, but there will be a short part where it'll be Midoriya's POV.

That's all for today! Stay tuned for more updates! Arigatogozaimashita! Sayonara!