CHAPTER 2

Date: 12/04/20

*Shigaraki's POV*

"Ohayogozaimasu Shigaraki Tomura. This is Midoriya Izuku." Midoriya Izuku greeted me through the phone. It was 7:56 and the League of Villains just finished a fight before he called.

"How did you get my phone number and what do you fucking want?" I asked looking at my comrades with a confused face.

"I have my ways, I'm not that simple-minded as everyone thinks, okay? And I just want to talk to you about something important." He said.

"What do you wanna fucking talk about and how damn important is this that you need to bother me 8 in the morning?" I asked while standing and walking through the door for they won't hear any more information of what this shitty boy is saying.

"I can't tell it to you here, why don't we just meet-up for we could talk about it properly, Shigaraki? This is really important, okay? Meet me up in the old abandoned playground few blocks away from where all the criminals are hiding at 10 in the morning. Don't bring anyone else but you." He said telling all the information that I needed but I don't trust anything he says yet so I didn't agree for a while.

"How can I tell that you're alone? Maybe they're with you and listening to our conversation right now? Maybe you're just using yourself as a bait to catch me immediatly?" I asked.

"Trust me Shigaraki. I'm all alone in this creepy place right now. And I repeat this isn't a trap, so trust me. So, tell me, do you wanna meet up or not?" He questioned me for the last time.

I looked at the time, 9:04, "Well I got 56 more minutes before the said time." I said in a friendly tone. "I have my trust in you Midoriya, so don't you dare make a fool of me." I reminded him with a threatening tone this time.

"Sure, sure. You can trust me. So, see you later I guess." He agreed.

"Yeah, yeah." I said with an annoyed voice. "Sayo-" Before he could finish what he's saying, I hanged-up and went inside to inform them what we talked about.

"So, who called." This annoying brat asked me with confusion.

"Uh, none of your business." I said while taking my seat across him.

"Well of course it's our fucking business 'cause we're your shitty comrades." He said trying to start an argument.

"Why would I even bother fucking telling you if you'll know it sooner." I barked in front of him.

"Oh, your lazy ass bitch, just fucking tell me already."

"Nope."

"Okay. Guys. Yameru." Toga stopped us before we get into an argument again knowing it's just been an hour after our first one. "So, what did the caller said? / Who's the caller?" Twice asked.

"He said that he has something important to tell me privately. So, he set a time and place on where we going to meet-up. He even said that I should be fucking alone and don't bring anyone else." I explained.

"Are you fucking sure that this person is trustable? I mean maybe he's helping them to catch us most definitely shitty you." Dabi asked me with concern.

"C'mon Dabi, don't pretend that your damn concerned, 'cause I know you want me dead. And he said that he isn't helping them and I could fucking trust him." I said asking for an argument with him.

"So, are you going alone or you'll bring a Nomu?" Toga asked before he could return my request.

"I'm going alone." I said standing from my seat and walking to the door. "Well, I need to go now. I don't wanna be late for my damn meeting."