CHAPTER 9

Date: 04/13/21

(Second Book Cover <3 ^)

*Ashido's POV*

I was walking my self back to the dorms. I went to the faculty just to talk to Aizawa-sensi about something.

"Today's a odd day" I said my thought out-loud as I look at the sky. "Everyone was quiet and Kirishima-kun didn't even spoke to me."

I pouted as I sighed form the thought of Kirishima-kun not talking to me.

"It's so sad, mmm. I really like Kirishima-kun since the day I met him in middle school. But what if he doesn't like me back. Ahh, I can't think of that! Must. Be. Happy." I said pulling my confidence back together.

I forgotten I was outside. In public. Near the dorms. And I didn't notice that Tetsutetsu was there.

"You like Kirishima?" Tetsutetsu asked.

"Waah! Tetsu?! H-How long have you been there?!" I panicked.

"Well, not long enough... I've been here when you said today was an odd day."

"You've been here enough... Well, that's not the problem! You overheard me!" I cried.

"Don't worry! I won't tell anyone! But you should try and confess to him."

"W-What?! No!! I can't!!"

"You won't know if you try."

'He's right... I won't know if I try... But... No. I won't think anything stupid again... I'll te--'

"We're here." Tetsu said disturbing my thoughts which he shouldn't have cuz I lost the courage to confessing to Kirishima-kun immediately.

"Oh yeah!" I went in and was greeted with a...

"SUPRISE!!!" Everyone said jumping out of the places they hid.

"G-Guys? What's this?" I asked.

"Dummy, did you forget it's your birthday." Jiro-chan said walking up to me.

"We asked Tetsu to get you before the surprise." Kendo said.

"So... HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Kirishima-kun said putting a birthday hat on my head. I blushed at the sight and saw a glimpse of Kaminari-kun and Jiro-chan laughing at me.

"Well... LET'S GET THE PARTY STARTED!!!" Sero-kun interupted.

I looked around me and see familiar faces... Shinso-kun, Class B, Class A... Well, except for two persons. Midoriya Izuku and Bakugo Katsuki.

When we made another surprise birthday party for Sero-kun, they weren't there. Even in Bakugo-kun's own birthday, where Midoriya-kun will definitely come, they aren't present.

Remembering this kind of things really make me sad.

⏪Flashback⏪

*3rd Person's POV*

April 20... Of course everyone knows what's happening today...

Bakugo Katsuki 17th Birthday...

Some of the girls of Class B and Class A went to the Bakugo Residence. They planned on making the party at their home.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Ashido knocked at the door and the one that they greeted is Katsuki's mother.

"Oh kids! What are you doing here?" She asked.