7: Mood Swings

Kurt;
Mackenzie is about 8 1/2months pregnant now and her stomach has definitely grown. She's had multiple mood swings, she gets real angry, or sad and then super excited. But besides that, she's been doing great. We had both decided that we are not finding out the gender of the baby until its born.

"Hey babe" Mac said walking into the room

"Hey" I smiled "how are you feeling?"

"Eh, my back hurts" she shrugged

"Some of the guys are coming over to visit" I said embracing her "but we have some time" I kissed her lips. She pulled away a couple seconds later and opened the fridge.

"Oh thank goodness we have pickles" she said trying to open a jar of pickles. "I can't open this stupid jar of pickles!" she said getting frustrated. So I opened the jar for her so she wouldn't throw a complete tantrum.

"What the heck are you doing in there?" she said to her stomach.

"Is the baby moving around?" I asked

"Yeah, come here!" she said clapping her hands in excitement. I walked over to her and she took my hand then placed it on the side of her stomach. I could feel a tiny kick.

"It kicked me" I said in shock. It was amazing. Just then, the door bell rang. I let all the guys inside. Mac was eating her third pickle when they walked into the kitchen. They all have her side hugs (because she refused to let anyone give her real hugs).

"So, we would like you guys to come over to Dave's place for a little party for Mackenzie and you" Krist said.

"That would be fun, right babe?" I said turning around to Mac, who was putting the pickles into the fridge.

"What?" she asked

"The guys want to throw us a party"

"Really?" she said in excitement.

"Yes, really" I smiled

"I'm having a party?" she Asked.I nodded. she broke into tears "I'm having a party" said. I wrapped her into a loose hug.

"Woah, why is she crying?" Dave asked

"I don't know" I said. "Babe why are you crying?" I asked Mac.

"I don't know" she said, calming down. Man, she's already super emotional, and it'll only get worse.