3-Drinks and love

So lets just say that things may get frisky
Kurt;
I came to the party a little late, so everyone was drunk and slurring. Krist was in the kitchen, streaking. Dave was making out with some girl, but I don't think he's drunk yet. Chad was throwing food at Jason. I looked over and saw Mackenzie sitting on the bottom step, so of course I had to go say something to her.

"Hey Mackenzie" I smiled

"Oh hey" she smirked

"Would you like a drink?" I offered

"Sure" she chuckled "I'll try one". I got us both drinks and sat back down. She tried hers.

"Hm, not that bad" she said taking another little drink. Mine wasn't bad either.

By 10pm, we were both drunk. Mackenzie laughed non stop at nothing, while I slurred and mumbled random things to whoever walked past us. Then, Mackenzie stopped laughing and looked into my eyes. She smashed her lips into mine, and kissed me passionately. Of course I kissed back, but being drunk made it even harder to hesitate. She unbuckled my belt and threw it across the room. Then she slowly unzipped my jeans.

"Woah baby" I slurred. "Lets take this upstairs" I said grabbing her hand. As we walked up the stairs, I nearly tripped as my pants fell down. Still halfway up the steps, I took my jeans off and just left them on the ground. We found an empty, clean room and made out on the bed. Mackenzie took my shirt off and rubbed her hands all over me. We continued to make out until I started undressing her. She slid my boxers off and her eyes opened real big and looked up at me. We both laughed for some reason. I rolled over so I was on top of her and then I stuck myself inside of her. She moaned, which was real sexy. I picked up my pace, I felt like I was flying. My heart jumped as I drained inside of her.

"K-kurt!" she screamed. I pulled myself out of her then kissed her lips. We got into our underclothes then passed out in the bed.