4: The day after

Kurt;
I woke up with Mackenzie wrapped in my arms. We were only in our underclothes. She stayed asleep for another few minutes, then woke up.

"Oh hey" she smiled up at me

"Hey, what happened last night?" I asked

"I have no idea" she said and got up. She looked down and noticed she was only wearing a bra and underwear. I looked away to make her feel more comfortable. Her clothes were no where to be found in the room, so she got some sweatpants and a tank top from one of the dresser drawers.

"Hey Mac? can you throw me some sweat pants?" I asked. She laughed and threw me pair.

We walked downstairs and saw people passed out all over the place. Once we stepped outside, she grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Kurt, we need to talk" she looked serious. I nodded and she began to talk.

"Kurt, I'm sore.. down there. Did we um.. do it?" she asked.

"I don't know, but I think we did" I looked down at my feet.

"Did we use a condom?" she asked quickly, starting to look panicked.

I sighed and closed my eyes. "I don't think we did"

She touched my chin and lifted my head up. "hey, it's okay. Who knows what'll happen" she hugged me, and I hugged her back. When we pulled away, she smiled at me then kissed my cheek. My face got hot, and I blushed. She just chuckled.

-----
6am, one Saturday morning

My phone rang real loudly and woke me up. "hello?" My voice cracked

"Kurt, it's Mac." an angelic voice said

"Oh hey Mac, what's up"

"Kurt, you need to come over, please, its an emergency" she said frantically.

"I'll be over in a minute" I hung up. Mackenzie is my neighbor, so it won't take me long to get there. When I got downstairs, I said goodbye to my mom who was watching the news and I left.

I knocked on her front door and her mom answered.

"Hi, Mackenzie asked me to come over" I smiled

"Oh! you must be Kurt" she smiled. "Last room on the left upstairs"

"Thanks" I said. I walked upstairs to her room and walked in. She was wearing a robe and had a bucket next to her.

"You okay Mac?" I asked

"I threw up this morning, twice" she groaned

"Oh that's not good" I said.

"I know, but I'm kind of afraid, you know?" Her voice got quiet

"What do you mean?" I asked, confused

"What if I'm pregnant?" she whispered, so no one would hear.

"It's fine, it's just a stomach bug" I smiled. A nervous feeling rushed through my blood. What if she is pregnant, with my child?!

----
I sat with my sister on her bed, watching her paint her nails a neon orange. My phone rang again, but this time it was Dave.

"Hey Dave" I said

"So you knocked her up" he laughed

"Wait-"

"Yes I saw"

"Did anyone else see?"

"Krist, chad, Jason"

"Okay" I sighed and hung up.

"Everything okay?" Kim asked

"Don't tell mom this, but at Krist's party, I had sex with this girl and she's been throwing up all morning, what if she's pregnant?" I explained

"I won't tell anyone, I promise. But does this mean I'll be an aunt?" she asked

"I don't know if its real" I said. I hope it's not real.