1-Who is she?

Hey you guys! this isn't one of my normal Dave and Kurt fanfictions. but I have a good feeling about this story, and I'm excited to write it. Let me know in the comments what you think about it, and be honest. if you think it's horrible, tell me that so I can edit it to please you.

Kurt;
I walked into my classroom, and headed over to my desk. The teacher wasn't there yet- so of course everyone was acting up. But finally, our teacher (who I hate) walked in with a girl. Her hair was brown and it dropped down to about her ribs. Her blue eyes glimmered in the sunbeam that was going through the window. She walked to the empty desk right next to mine. I look over at her and smiled, and she smiled back. I think I'm in love.

-----
"Was she pretty?" Krist asked at lunch, chewing his sandwich.

"Oh yeah, she was gorgeous" I said quietly

"What's her name" Dave asked

"Uh-"

"You don't know her name?" Krist asked

"Nope" I said

"Well you better find out soon" Dave said. He was right, I should find out. I know nothing about her at all, and if like her, I should get to know her first.

-----
Everyone crowded the hallways like ants, trying to get to they're classes. After I finally got into my other class, I saw the girl sitting next to me again. Since everyone was being loud, I asked her what her name was.

"The name's Mackenzie Zelewski" she said "you can call me Mac, or Kenzie, just not Mac and cheese" she laughed

"I'm Kurt Cobain" I smiled. We talked for pretty much the rest of the class. Both of got to know each other. She's pretty cool, and very nice. There's just something about her that I adore, but I don't know what it is.

-----
As I laid in bed, trying to fall asleep, I kept thinking about Mackenzie. She's so perfect, and I think I love her.