6:No, it cant be

Kurt;
I sat on Mackenzie's bed, waiting for her to return from the bathroom, taking a pregnancy test. It's been 3 weeks since the party, and I'm actually starting to think Mac's pregnant. She throws up nearly every morning. Finally, she returned to the room.

"What are the results?" I asked, trembling

"I have to wait a half an hour" she sighed

"Oh, that sucks" I said.

----
"It... It's p-positive!" she squealed

"It's w-what?" I asked, feeling light headed

"I-I'm pregnant!" tears of joy fell from her beautiful face. She walked over to me and hugged me tightly. Then she kissed my lips gently.

"D-does this mean were together?" I asked, still in shock.

"If you want to be" she smiled. I kissed her lips. "I take that as a yes" she laughed

"Aren't you worried Mac? Your sixteen and I'm seventeen." I asked her

"Not really, I'm real excited though."

"It's our secret for now though, right?"

"Yes, our little secret" she kissed my nose.

-------
A month later;
Mac and I dropped out of Highschool. Both of our parents know now, and they're happy for us. Mac normally stays at my house and I take care of her. Her stomach isn't showing yet, but it will hopefully sooner or later.

"Ugh, my back hurts already" she groaned. I gave her a little massage, to calm her down and make her feel better.

"Just think babe, we are going to be parents" I said and kissed her cheek.

"I know. Are you excited?" she asked me

"Of course! Are you excited?"

"More then ever" she smiled and kissed me.

"Hey Mac? Do you ever wonder if its a girl or a boy?"

"Sometimes. Do you?" she asked

"All the time"
----
We snuggled each other loosely. I kept rubbing and taking to Macs belly. Being a father sounds like fun.