01.

▪¤▪

Among the many party goers were two girls, Kate and Sarah. Kate and Angelica had been best friends since they could remember, Angelica was just finally glad to have another girl to talk to about things the boys just wouldn't understand.

Sarah, was the new girl in town, blonde and sort of a mystery to everyone around her. She transferred from a Boston Academy to the private school of Ipswitch. Which, wasn't a very easy school to get into, if you didn't have your connections.

"Kate! Did you enjoy the show?" Angelica squealed softly as she found her best friend. Wrapping her arms around the teenage girl who returned the favor.

"Yes! You were amazing, I wish I was as gifted as you." Kate pouted playfully while Angelica just shook her head while rolling her eyes.

"Who's this?" Pogue asked, pointing towards Sarach while hanging his arm over Angelica's shoulder protectively.

"This is Sarah, my new roomate." Angelica acknowledged Sarah with a kind smile, out stretching her hand for the platinum blonde to shake.

"Angelica, but you can call me Angel, welcome to Ipswitch. I can tell were gonna be good friends already." Thr smiles were littering everyones faces until a snotty bitch came up to Sarah.

"Hi, I'm Kira." Angelica could only roll her eyes as she crossed her arms infront of her.

"Did anyone ask?" She raised her eyebrows at the bitch who just scoffed and looked her up and down.

Aaron soon came over and tried to make a big scene with Caleb, while Angelica stood her ground against Kira. Right before Aaron was about to push caleb over the edge, someone that Angelica and the boys didn't know at all. Blocking the way of Caleb so that Aaron would go away. One of Aaron's little minions mentioned something about 'these posers making him wanna puke'.

Reid's eyes glazed over black, a ring of fire showing up in his eyes. Making sure no one saw him as Aaron's friend threw up on the back of him.

Students of Spencer Academy's attentions switched from the music and the warmth of the fire, as another student took the overcom speaker from the DJ.

"Guys, Dylan just called. He said he just saw three cop cars headed this way on Old Dell Road." The student said as everyone began to dash and B line for their vehicles.

Angelica's hand found it's way into Pogue's as she got playfully, but protectively dragged through the forest to Tyler's range rover he had gotten for his birthday.

Angelica got in beside Caleb and Pogue, squished in the middle as she watched Sarah try to start her car.

"Sarah wants you man." Pogue teased Caleb and Reid at the same time, knowing how jealous Reid could be sometimes when he never got his way.

"That's bullshit." Reid snarled at Pogue, anger seething out of his mouth like an angry bull.

"Awe come on Reid. He was only playing." Angelica winked teasingly at Reid as her hand grazed his shoulder before ruffling his platinum blonde hair.

"Oh, now. Don't be jealous Reid." Pogue pinched Reid playfully as Sarah yelled from her car.

"My car won't start!" Sarah yelled through the air.