02.

▪¤▪

Getting back to Spencer Academy was a lot later then Angelica would have thought. Her sleepy eyes began to flutter open as they pulled up to the school they all attended. The oils of her skin seeping into her eyes making them itchy as she began rubbing them in circles.

"Angel, you know your not suppose to do that." Pogue chuckled as he walked over from his bike, holding her soft and sweet face in his hands before pulling down her lower eyelids. Blowing softly inside of her eyes for her do she would stop rubbing them.

"It's not my fault, they were itchy." Angelica whined tiredly as she walked over to Pogue's bike and got on the back. Swinging her legs over, she grabbed her pure white helmet and pulled it on over her head. Fastening it and pulling her legs up, arms locked around Pogue's waist as they zoomed off into the night back to Pogue's house.

Most days and nights, Angelica's mom and dad were out or on a business trip. So they allowed her to stay at Pogue's house, as long as they didn't come home to a pregnant 17 year old daughter. Angelica laughed each time they said this because she knew it was too early and she wanted to live her life with Pogue before they even thought of children.

Plus, she didn't know what would come of two of six families conceiving, and birthing a child together. Of course it would come out a boy, but would he inherit both sets of powers? Just Pogue's? What if he inherited Angelica's? Or maybe, what if he didn't have any at all?

Those were the thoughts that kept Angelica up at night, if it wasn't feeling someone using the Power greater then she had ever felt.

A little past 10:30 p.m. Pogue and Angelica arrived at home. Walking up the steps of the Parry household, Pogue held open the door for the young witch who bowed and said thank you playfully.

"You did amazing tonight babygirl. You were more stunning then the stars tonight." Pogue whispered in her ear as she took off her coat, heat raising up to her cheeks as she listen to his kind words.

"You didn't look so bad yourself handsome." She smirked, turning around and wrapping her arms around his neck. Leaning up to give him a soft kiss, but Pogue had other plans.

Where as Pogue usually was a sweet and gentle boyfriend, some times and somedays he just couldn't resist how beautiful and elegant, yet seductive and promiscuous his young girlfriend could be.

The clash of two sets of lips, one cold and one warm, collided and began their hurry to fight for their dominance in this tug of war of love. Ripping off his shirt, Pogues hands soon found Angel's hips and tugged her closer. Growing softly as he bit down of her lip, making her gasp and Pogue smirk.

Wet tongues danced together as their bodies webbed together in the light of the full moon. The moonlight shining down through the window into the room filled with steam and passion. Angel's shirt came off soon after Pogue's did, followed by her pants. Leaving her in the beauty of her undergarments and light of the moon.

Pogue took her time, relishing over the beauty that came from two of the most beautiful things in the world. The moon and his girl.

Angel always got a bit self conscious when things heated up between her and Pogue. Angel knew she wasn't the most fit girl, she did have a bit of chub on her stomach and hips, and her thighs were a bit too close.