07.

▪¤▪

At the same time that Angelica had woken up, so had Pogue and Caleb so other reasons. As both sat in a pool of sweat, Pogue had reached for his phone and rang Caleb in a hurry.

Caleb reached over and answered the call from his best friend Pogue.

"I just saw the same darkling you saw last night. The dead kid at the Dell's." Pogue confessed to Caleb as he tried to get his breathing back under control.

"What the hell is it?" Pogue questioned Caleb in annoyance and worry.

"I dont know, It starting to freak me out. I'm telling you, someone is using  powers...and I mean bigtime. And I intend to find out who." Caleb insisted as he sighed, hanging up the phone.

Pogue sat his phone back down in the charging box, sighing as he ran his hand over his face and through his hair. His mind was still on the last conversation him and Angelica had had.

How could she let CHASE take her home? Out of everybody, it had to be the one person who Pogue didn't like the most. Him and Aaron.

Yet, Pogue couldn't blame Angel. She was right, how could he have just stood their while two of his best friend and brothers fought each other with Power. It didn't make sense to him anymore.

The night was young and Pogue couldn't focus on sleeping anymore. His mind was wondering on Angelica, how she was sleeping tonight. He hated thinking of her tossing and turning in her sleep because of the Power within her.

Hoping a shower would calm him down, he stood up and walked towards the bathroom near his room. Opening the door and began to shed his boxers from his body. It didn't take long for the water to warm up before Pogue stepped into the shower and closed the door behind him.

His shoulder length brunette hair began to fall in his face as the warm water cascaded down upon him. Turning his light chestnut brown hair into a dark shade. The sweat the beading itself on him, soon washed off as he scrubbed his body rid of any odors and oils.

Stepping out into the steam covered room, felt lile a blanket of warmth around his naked body. Staring back at himself in the mirror that hung above the sink, his eyes soon found their way traveling to the small love bites on his neck that made a big impact on his life.

The heaviness of his eyelids won the battle as he soon saw darkness, leaning against the counter top of the sink. Feeling the smooth softness of Angekica's hands gliding against his skin. How her small, smooth hand fit into his own like two pieces of the same puzzle.

He missed his beautiful Angel and hoped that she wouldn't be mad at him for to long. The emptiness that filled his life like a void was to much to bare.

▪¤▪

The crispness of the air that filled the room made it's way around, filling it like a blanket. Morning birds chirping their beautiful melodic songs as they flew above the sky filled the ears of many students as they made their way up the steps into Spenser Academy.

Clicking heels were heard from every direction, as were the dress shoe heels of the males. Depressing colored uniforms filled the entirety of the hallways as students made their ways to their first classes of the morning.