03.

▪¤▪

While Pogue was getting his bike fixed at the local mechanic, Angelica took the liberty of going to the local store to stock up on some necessary things. To her, it was serene and peaceful, sure she loved Pogue, but she also needed time to herself. Which didn't happen very much with 3 boys who are basically your brothers, a boyfriend, and friends who like to pester you.

So while combing through the aisles of the store, she grabbed the essentials that would put Pogue and her through another 2 weeks. What wasn't surprising though was seeing Caleb at the pharmacy counter.

"Hey Caleb. Getting some stuff for..you know who?" Angelica whispered the last part so no one would hear.

Since Caleb's father was so prominent about using his powers, the repercussions took hold of him. Aging his body more of that of an ancient mummy. Angelica felt bad for him and Caleb, so whenever she could, she offered to help in the most helpful ways.

"Yeah, just a few things for him." He nodded before the both of them saw Kate.

"Hey Caleb. Hey Angel." Kate said kindly as she gave Angel a hug.

"Kate! Hey girl. I've missed you." Angelica said as she returned the hug before pulling away and looking around.

"Did you guys hear about the dead kid?" Kate asked quietly, Angelica shot looks from Kate to Caleb. Very confused on what they meant by a dead kid just as a premonition started to make it's way, creeping into Angelica's mind.

'Rain was pouring hard, down outside as a loud engine was heard speeding down the road. Yellow lines caught Angelica's attention immediately, telling her she was in the middle of road. Her head split up to look down the road when the sound got louder and louder. The yellow paint job of the bike was one that Angelica was all to familiar. Although, she couldn't understand why Pogue was speeding down the road. He was going atleast 75 over the actual speed limit.
She wanted to stop him, but knew that it was no use. Just as she wanted him to stop, his bike crashed and he was sent flying. Her eyes widened with fear AMD concern as she screamed at the top of her lungs. Trying to race over to her beloved, but could not budge.

Suddenly, she wasnt in the road anymore. She was in a field, a field that had many memories filled into it.
Standing outside the old Putnum barn, lightning clashes down inside the barn to where a symphonic scream was heard. To Angelica, it sounded a lot like someone she knew. In a split second she was now inside of the barn, surrounded by fire as the barn was engulfed in a bundle of flames.
Inside, fighting, using, were two men. One, Angelica felt a deep connection with, the other she felt nothing more then pure hatred and fear. It was overwhelming for Angelica and she started having a flare up, her air way was closing up severely as she held her throat. Gasping for the air that she so desperately needed.'

"Angel? Angel!?" Her hearing was starting to come back, she heard the call of Caleb's voice and tried to tell him it was okay.

Her mouth did not open, neither did her eyes.

It was a nightmare, she tried so hard to fight the lucid nightmare that kept her trapped. Suddenly, her eyes flew open as she gasped for air. Surrounding her was Clabe, Kate, Sarah, and the guy from the party who had kept Aaron from decking Caleb.

Panting heavily, Aneglica looked at Caleb in a way that he would understand that it was more then just a simple panic attack.

"I'll take her back to Pogue once were done with errands. Don't worry she just needs to take her medicine once we get to the car." Caleb tried to relieve the girls of any stress or concern they felt seeing Angel in a deep day dream/nightmare.

Angelica nodded as she walked to Caleb's car, Caleb being the gentleman he was paid for her groceries and placed them in the back seat of his car. Helping Angelica inside, he kissed her forehead softly and hugged her tightly before getting into the drivers seat. Sarah was in the passengers seat, wondering what had happened to the young girl who seemed so close to Caleb.

Flashing scenery was all that Angelica could focus on as she watches the trees that were almost completely bare, passed by. She knew where they were going since she has traveled this way so many times before. Maybe she could get some clarity from Mr. Danvers or the Book of Damnation itself.

All Angekica knew was that one of her brothers was in danger and so was her boyfriend. She didn't understand, who could have so much power and want to hurt one of her closest friends. Tyler didn't have the guts for that and Reid, as much as he may be a douche sometimes, would never do that to his brothers.

It was strange feeling that came with Angelica. But that all soon vanished when she saw the house holding Caleb's father.

William, before growing into a power seeking man, was a very caring and loving man who looked at Angelica as his own. Always caring for her and asking if she was okay, giving her presents at all the family gatherings. She missed those days, but knew they were long gone.

Now it was time to focus on the present and the future. Especially if someone was among their inner circle willing to hurt any of them.

A shot rung through the air as Angelica stood outside of the car. Her eyes widened as she looked to the side of her and saw that Gorman was aiming a gun directly at Caleb's car.

"Gorman its me!" Caleb shouted as he held up his hands in surrender.

"And Angelica." He added before Angelica marched her way inside, climbing up the stairs to the second story where a chair sat in the middle.

Tubes and other medical equipment littering the floor as a n old, withering man sat in the chair. His presence looked as though he should be a mummy, but this was just William Danvers. Aged beyond repair from the consuming Power.

"Hello Mr.Danvers. It's Angel, I've missed you. I'm sorry I haven't came sooner, a lot has been happening....I got another premonition. This time it scared me though, something terrible is going to happen and I have no idea on how to stop it." Angelica cried as she held her face in her hands, trying to calm down.

A hand carefully placed itself on her shoulder, looking up she was William smilimg at her softly. Give her a look as if trying to tell her not to worry so much and that in time, all will become so much clearer.

"Goodbye Mr. Davers. Take care. I will see you soon I promise." Angelica wiped the tears from her face as she placed a soft kiss on Mr. Danvers forehead.

Signing, she stood up and walked downstairs to the car where Caleb and Sarah were waiting. Her head was still face down to the ground, wanting nothing more then to go home and get changed for tonight.

The only thing that she was looking forward to was singing and getting her dance on with her boyfriend once more at Nikky's.