08.

▪¤▪

Angelica hadn't woken up from the state she was in, which worried her. It felt like she was in that state for forever, until it finally broke. Her eyes flying open with her mouth open wide. Her body flying forward up on top of the bed in the doctors office.

Her mind told her that she needed to hurry and find the boys. Angelica didn't care what was happening or what needed to be done she just needed to find Caleb before it happened.

Escaping the infirmary, she walked down the schools hallways down to the school's swimming pool. She opened the door to see all three boys, plus Chase, who was the only person at this very moment that Angelica was afraid...no not afriad... absolutely fucking terrified of right now. They were all standing above someone who was on the floor.

"Caleb!" Aneglica shouted as Pogue and the boys shot their heads up to look at her.

Her hands were shaking as she covered her mouth. Running over to them she knelt down beside Caleb, holding her hands ontop of his chest softly, a soft glow resonated from her hands that was only seen by her. Caleb's brown eyes soon opened and saw everyone standing around him.

Aneglica sighed as she rested her head on his chest.

"For fucks sake Caleb, don't do that too me." Angelica whined in a terrified voice.

"There you are."

"Whacked your head pretty good. Lucky for you, Chase was there to get you out. Before you sucked up the whole pool." Tyler jokingly said as Caleb sat up slowly.

"He also whipped your ass." Teid commented as Angelica shot him a look that spread fear in his entire body.

Before Pogue could say anything, Angelica stood up and walked out of the pool area. She couldn't be there anymore, not with Pogue, and definitely not with Chase.

She still didn't feel the best so she decided to go back to the infirmary to see if the doctors could give her any news. Gripping the door handle, she pushed it open and walked inside.

"Well there you are dear. Still not feeling better?" The kind old nurse asked her as she shook her head.

"No, I thought if I slept on it it would go away, but it didn't." Angelica softly whispered as she grimaced in pain that shot out through her body.

"Come on dear, let's go lay you back down." The nurse said as she helped Angelica go back to the room and lay down.

Angel didn't understand what was happening, the pain was coming from her belly and only there. It felt like sharp pains, kicking at her ribs. Contractions that grew worse and worse with every breath she took. Soon, the pain stopped, it went away, bit so did the conscious Angelica.

▪¤▪

Later that day, Caleb had called Pogue and told him to meet him outside the Academy at late hours. Pogue didn't question him and did as he asked.

"What'd she say about Angel? Why hasn't she called me back?" Pogue questioned Caleb, hoping that Sarah said something him about his girlfriend who he was so worried about.

He had left over 100 calls and a thousand text messages, just for them to not go through or to go unanswered.

"She's still pissed at you." Caleb retorted as they climbed the steps to the door of the school.