Revenge

Master's POV:

"I and Mr. Gills, it thrilled us both, since we got such precious Diamonds worth millions. We got rich within nights. Everyone got to know about us and was talking about us. But soon I got to know that Mr. Gills got more diamonds than me. He became the most rich person in our state and I was the second to be the richest." Master explained in a firm voice to David.

"So you wanted to become the most rich person, right?" David asked curiously.

"No, I just wanted the equal benefits, I told Mr. Gills about diamonds. So I want 50% of the diamonds we searched cause we searched it together. I told this to Mr. Gills, but he became greedy. He wanted all the diamonds, which he had to himself. I requested him so many times, but he never listened me." Master replied.

"So what you did?" David questioned.

"I asked him for some money and told him I had an urgency. And all my money is in bank, I will return it soon." as soon as Master countered this, David questioned again, "Why did you asked for money? And what was so urgent?"

"There was no urgency, I just took that money and kept with me since I had something planned in my mind." Master answered with a smirk.

"What?" David asked.

"I had planned Mr. Gills murder." Master whispered.

"What you killed Anamika's father?" David shouted.

"Yes kiddo, I did it so clean no one got to know who killed him and how!" Master laughed saying this.

"Why are you saying this to me? Leave me!" David yelled.

"I thought you should know, what mistake you have done while making Anamika your friend? And with whom you are dealing?" saying this Master chuckles.

"Leave me, please." David pleaded.

"Oh, first hear the entire story. You know how I killed Mr. Gills? How can You Know? Let me tell you. Before returning Mr. Gills money, I applied snake's poison on some notes. Mr. Gills had the habit of checking and counting money. So when he was counting money the poison got on his fingers and you might know when people count the money some of them use there saliva to separate notes so they can count it fast. That's how the poison went into Mr. Gills body through his finger into his mouth. The poison which I added worked very slow that it took two days to kill Mr. gills. His health deteriorated slowly in two days and he finally died." Master explained while chuckling.

"So you might have got the diamonds? Then which diamonds are you looking for?" David asked.

"Mr. Gills knew that as he became rich, people will try to steal money from him. So he has hidden it somewhere and I know his family that is Anamika knows where it is!" Master replied with an intense face.

To this David stated, "I don't know about Anamika's dad but I know one thing for sure now, you are a very rapacious person, you are a monster."

Listening to this, Ronnie slaps David and both Ronnie and Master leaves the room while closing the door.

David was all alone in that dark room with a very little blue light coming out of a small bulb. He thought about how can he escape from this place. After a while of thinking, he got an idea. Since Master gives him to write the riddle, he thought maybe he can give some hidden message in the riddles stating the place he has been captured and kept, but the problem was he was unaware of the place where he has been kept! So now his only focus was to get information from Master or his members about the place.

After some time David heard someone opening the door, it was Ronnie again. He had some papers in his hand. 

While giving the papers to David he told, "This paper has the details for how the next riddle should be, so read it and make a riddle from it."

"I won't do this. I won't make your riddle." David refused.

"If you don't you know what can we do to your brother Alex and your granny and grandpa, right?" Ronnie whispered.

Listening to this, David got silent and Ronnie left the room. David now knew that he had to do something for his family. He can't sit silently and wait for his friends to reach him.

He started looking through the details and tried making a riddle in which he can hide a clue so that his friends can reach him soon. Before adding the clue he wanted to remove the information of the place from Master's gang members, cause the Master was too clever to get things out of his mouth. 

"Hey, is there anyone out I need some help. Is anyone listening to me?" David screamed.

Suddenly Ronnie came inside while opening the door.

"What you want, Kiddo?" Ronnie asked.

"I want your phone to get some details for riddle, you can watch what I'm searching! I'll search in front of you." David added.

"Okay, but do it fast." Ronnie ordered. Saying this, he gave David his cellphone.

David did some search in front of him and was about to give back the cellphone when he collapsed on ground with Ronnie's cellphone still in hand. Ronnie rushed to get some water for David, leaving behind his phone with David. That's when David search for the location, but he could only get area location when he heard Ronnie coming back. He went back to the position he fell. 

Ronnie came and gave him some water and helped David to get up. Then he left and after sometime came back with some food for David.

All this time David was thinking, how will he add the location name in the riddle? As Master is a clever person, he will know that there's something odd in the riddle. He took a paper from the table along with a pencil and started creating a riddle based on actual location and not on the details Master gave. Taking a risk was still acceptable for him rather than sitting silently and waiting for his friends to search him.

What you guys think? Will David be able to escape from Master?