Riddles

Anamika POV:

Master gave David's friend and brother to solve a riddle. They all started thinking about what place it can be?

"Where can this place be?" Alaric interrogated.

"This is not that hard, but not that easy too. It says where everyone is dead, but no one bleeds. Is it the hospital? Cause there people die too." Alex answered.

"No, not hospital cause not all people died there and also, where a hospital is there, blood will be there too." I (Anamika) added.

"Ya also, he won't choose such a crowded place to hide David, but then where?" Alex inquired with a confused face.

"Graveyard." I shouted.

"What?" Alex shrieked with more confused facial expressions on his face now.

"Yes Graveyard, it's the place where everyone is dead and no one bleeds." I exclaimed.

"But there are many Graveyards in our locality." Stefan replied.

"Yes, also we have little time." Rohan added to Stefan's words.

"Master has given more in the message he said Near the water, Below the trees. Do any of you guys know such Graveyard where there are many trees also a pond or river or anything related to water?" I investigated.

"Yes, there are 2 Graveyards where there are good amount of trees also ponds near the place. But.." Rohan stopped while talking.

"But what?" Alex queried curiously.

"But they both are in opposite direction to each other. If we go in both places, it will take a hell lot of time." Stefan replied.

"Then we only have one option. We have to get divided into groups. That way we can reach faster and our time won't get wasted." Alaric suggested.

"Okay guys then let's get divided into 2 groups, Alex and Anamika will join me and Alaric you join Rohan, he knows the place." Stefan added.

"Okay, you go to East and I'll go to West side." Rohan spoke to Stefan.

"Okay, but guys stay connected via cellphone, everyone has one with them now, right?" Alex inquired.

To this everyone replied, "Yess."

After saying this Stefan, Alex and Anamika went to East direction whereas Rohan, Alaric went to West direction.

We all started going in our given direction. On the way, I just wished that they won't harm David, He has nothing to do with them. This all things are happening because of me. After sometime we reached near the graveyard. When we were about to enter the graveyard, the guard stopped us.

"Where are you all going? This is not a place for playing." guard shouted.

"We are not here for playing. We have some important work, can you please let us in?" Alex requested.

"Look boy, I can't let you in, so its better for you all to leave." guard exclaimed.

"Sir, its really important please let us in." Alex started requesting the guard.

"Are you going? Or should I call the cops?" guard asked.

"Okay sir, we will go. Let's go guys." Stefan answered.

"Stefan, what are you saying? You know how important it is!" Alex yelled.

"I'll explain, but first let's leave from here." Stefan exclaimed and took us away from the graveyard gate.

"Guys, this guard won't let us in. But you don't worry, I have a plan. There's one more gate at the back side of graveyard, we can enter from there. But there's a problem." Stefan revealed to us.

"And what is the problem?" I inquired Stefan.

"The graveyard has fences all over it sides just living the main gate and back side gate. The main gate has guard and the back gate has snakes." Stefan added.

"What? Snakes?" Alex yelled again.

"First, you stop yelling Alex, I didn't put the snakes over there. It's a forest type area on the backside, so there are some snakes over there. That's the reason there is no guard over there." Stefan answered nervously.

"Are they poisonous?" Alex asked to which Stefan replied, "Ya some of them, maybe."

Before Alex could say anything else, I suggested, "Guys, please don't start here, we don't have any option. We all have to go in, we have to be careful. And what you think? Master would hide David in a place were there would be no danger. Get ready for such dangers."

"But why masted kidnaped my brother, I mean he has nothing to give him, then why?" Alex asked me.

To his question, I wasn't sure if I should tell him the truth now or should wait for the right time. But I don't even know when the right time will come?

"Hey, Anamika, where you got lost?" Alex spoke to me while getting me back to my sense.

"Oh, I'm sorry, we should search him." I responded back.

"Okay let's go guys." Stefan suggested, and we all started going towards the backside gate.

After walking for few minutes, we reached the back side of the gate. The gate was broken and there was a small place to go in. We stared moving ahead, Alex and Stefan were ahead of me. One of them pushed the gate a bit aside. There were lots of small bushes inside the gate, we saw something moving inside the bushes.

"Guys be careful and come one by one behind me." Stefan ordered.

Stefan went ahead, and then Alex went behind. I was the last to enter; we went a few distance inside went Alex yelled Stefan to stop and he pushed something aside. I looked for what was happening when I saw a snake around 4 feet going to the opposite direction. I realized that Alex might have pushed in the snake in the opposite direction. After walking for a bit, we reached inside the graveyard where we could see many graves.

"We reached guys, you all can see there's a pond here and all many trees and bushes. Now where should we search him? I can't see anyone here." Stefan told.

"Let's search a bit, I'm sure we will surely find something here." I replied to Stefan.

"Yes guys, Anamika is right. We should look carefully near all these graves. Keep your eyes and ears open and don't go away from each other." Alex conveyed to us.

We all searched for David or to get some clue of where he might be.

What you think, guys? Can we find David here in this place?