Part 4

Sharnae: Hey Da'Shawn.

Da'Shawn: Hey.

Harmony: What are you doing here?

Sharnae: I called back up.

Da'Shawn: Get in. I dont bite.

Harmony: Well we know you fuck.

Sharnae: Harmony!

Harmony: What? Im telling the truth.

Sharnae: Just get in the car.

-Harmony and Sharnae gets in the car-

???: OH your Harmony.

Harmony: Umm, yeah, and you are?

???: Da'Shawn's girlfriend.

Harmony: And does Da'Shawn girlfriend have a name?

???: Oh, yeah Jada.

Sharnae: Oh you the hoe?

Harmony: No, remember you are. But how you know my name Jada?

Jada: I heard your girl did the shooting.

Harmony: Who Bell?

Jada: No, they called her M.J.

Harmony: Mary-Jane?

Jada: Yeah I guess.

Sharnae: How you know, you dont even go to our school.

Jada: I seen her go to jail and I know people.

Harmony: How do I know you not lying?

-Harmony phone rings-

ON THE PONE;

Harmony: Hello

Bella: Damn I miss one day of school and people dying?

Harmony: Aint nobody dead... well not that I know of.

Bella: What happened? Its all on Instagram.

Harmony: Girl I really dont know, they say M.J in jail tho.

Bella: For real? You think she did it?

Harmony: Girl I hope not. We at her house imma call you later.

-Harmony hangs up and Da'Shawn pulls up to M.J.s house. ThenHarmony and Sharnae gets out the care but Da'Shawn stops Harmony-

Da'Shawn: Aye Harmony

Harmony: Yeah, whats up?

Da'Shawn: Do me a favor and tell Sharnae it was a one time thing.

Harmony: Why cant you tell her? Im not the one that fucked her.

Da'Shawn: I dont really want to talk to her. You know, I might end up fucking her again.

Harmony: You make me sick. I swear all yall boys think about is sex. What about love?

Da'Shawn: You know I got a thing for bell. And I love her.

Harmony: You love her? One dont you have a girlfriend and two you fucked one of her friends.

Da'Shawn: Yeah I know I have a girlfriend and im finna end it with her and worry about myself for a while cause I only want Bell but she wants Jesse. And I know I was wrong to have sex with Sharnae. But I had to hit that.

Harmony: Okay so to show bell you love her you get a girlfriend and cheat on your girlfriend with the girl you love... Bell, best friend?

Da'Shawn: Okay yeah sleeping with her best friend was wrong. But I had to let bell go and I cant be single for long so thats where Jada comes in.

Harmony: Let Bell go?

Da'Shawn: Yeah you know "If you love someone let them go and if they come back they are truly yours".

Harmony: Yeah I dont like that saying. Because if you love someone or something, your natural instinct is to hold onto it an never let it go. Say by you tell me if you love someone let it go, you do that and that someone you love or loved is gone. Maybe temporarily or wost, Permanently. So why would you want to take that risk? If you love something or someone hold onto and never let it go.

Da'Shawn: I get what your are saying but...

Harmony: But nothing you dont know what love is.

Da'Shawn: Yes I do.

Harmony: You wouldnt know what love was if it hit you in the face.

Da'Shawn: So im guessing you do then?

Harmony: Yeah.

Da'Shawn: Well im listening.

Harmony: Most people think love is a feeling and dont get me wrong it is a feeling but its so much more then that. Love is when you can look at a person and like every single thing about them, flaws and all. Love is when you can cry your heart out, yell at the top of your lungs and still care about that person. Love is when your mad just because that person is mad. Love is when you cant stop thinking about them, love is when you cant go a day with out talking to them. Love is not giving up no matter what. Love is pain, joy, happiness, being afraid but always having that one person to hold you down. Love is when you keep trying to let go but cant because you feel empty with out him. Love is when no matter how many times that nigga hurt you, you can turn around and forgive and still love him. Love isnt just a word it changes you. Love is everything and it hurts when you realize that he didnt love you back.

-Harmony starts walking away from the car with her head down-

Harmony: Hey maybe I dont know what love is after all...

-Harmony turns around looking at Jada-

Harmony: But I know you should take sleeping beauty home

Da'Shawn: Yeah I guess so and Harmony do me a favor?

Harmony: Yeah I got you,tell Sharnae it was a one time thing.

Da'Shawn: I wasnt gonna say that but yeah do that too and keep your head up.

-Harmony walks in the house while Da'Shawn drives off-