Part 6

Mary-Jane: What about that boy you said you wanted me to meet at Kens house.

Harmony: Thats later on tonight plus my girl need me.

-Mary-Jane and Harmony gets in the car and when they pull up to Bella house they see hair all over the ground and blood on the grass-

Mary-Jane: Damn, someone got fucked up.

Harmony: You not lying... BELL!!!

-Harmony and M.J. walks to the backyard and sees Bella but not Jasmine-

Harmony: Where is Jasmine?

Bella: She had to go.

???: Here you go Bella.

Harmony: Jesse?

Jesse: Hey Harmony.

Harmony: What are you do here?

Jesse: I have my reasons.

Harmony: Bell?

Bella: Harmony...

Mary-Jane: Am I the only one that wants to know what happened?

Harmony: Oh yeah, what happened?

Bella starts telling the story; Sharnae told Jesse I had a thing for him after you told her Da'Shawn liked me or whatever and what they had was a one time thing. So I guess she was mad and she told Jasmine and Jasmine went to tell Jada that I was taking to they boyfriends and I guess Jada didnt care because Da'Shawn broke up with her. But jasmine already knew that me and Jesse had a thing for each other thats why she was talking all that shit at school today when I wasnt there.

Harmony: Okay but where is Jasmine?

Jesse: Her girls came and got her.

Harmony: Okay, keep telling the story

Bella: Oh yeah.. So when Jasmine got here she was like "I told everyone that who ever wanted to get with my man was gonna have to deal with me"

Then I told her to gone somewhere before she get hurt and out of no where she swung at me and missed so I pushed her to the ground and got on top of her punching her and punching her, time after time then thats when Jesse came and he pulled me off of her and I asked the bitch why did she have to call her boyfriend to help her and Jesse said he wasnt her boyfriend and she got mad and slapped him saying that he was hers and he kiss me on the spot.

Harmony: You lying

-Jesse grabs Bella face and starts to make out with her-

Jesse: Think she lied now?

-Bella smiles-

Harmony: Yall a thing now?

Mary-Jane: Who cares. Tell the story.

-Bella looks at M.J funny-

Harmony: Bella dont do nothing, just tell the story.

Bella: So she swung at me again but Jesse Pushed me and took the hit then I got up and punched the fuck out of her and he nose started to bleed. So before you know it this bitch got me on my back, so you know me I had to get that bisexual bitch off of me. So I started pulling her hair out then I slapped the hoe and he fat ass was still on me so Jesse got her off of me and I stood up and as she was walking away I body slam that bitch.

-Harmony Phone rings-

Da'Shawn: Come get your girl.

Harmony: Who?

Da'Shawn: Sharnae.

Harmony: Where you at?

Da'Shawn: The park. Come get her before I kill her.

-Da'Shawn hangs up and Harmony see M.J walking down the street-

Harmony: Where you going?

Mary-Jane: Im going to get some uppers ill meet you at Kens house.{Uppers are pills/a drug}

Harmony: Alright see you then.

Jesse: Hey bell you mind if I take a nap here.

Balla: Yeah go ahead its cool.

Harmony: Aye lets go to the park.

Bella: For what?

Harmony: To chill.

-Harmony and Bella gets in the car-

(Harmony thinking)

(Damn, I got so much to do. I gotta talk to Sharnae, hope she dont get fucked up by Da'Shawn, why he always gotta call me when he fucking around with my friends. He did this shit last year with Danaja and A'Layla. He really need to stop playing with girls feelings. Then after that I have to meet Maxx at the mall cause Julian Birthday coming up and he about to cuff him up, I dont know why though Julian my friend and everything but he a hoe too, just like Sharnae. And I still have to find out who did the shooting and if my sister had something to do with it. But before I go home I promise ill help Bell that ill help look for her dad, he funny as hell... I wounder where he at. Dang I forgot, I told M.J to be ready to go to Kens house. Xaiver meeting us there. I miss him, we broke up last week because he found out I seen tiny's dick, I mean it wasnt nothing there for me to see. But he dont believe me and I still havent told M.J. About him But I hope we have make up sex)

-Harmony smiles-