Part 12 (Bella's POV)

Bell: Harm where you going?
Harmony: To see who up there.
Bell: No let's leave.
*I grabbed her, I really didn't wanna know. It was gonna kill me inside. What people don't understand is I might seem hard but I still have feelings*
Harmony: Please let me go.
Bell: For what?
Harmony: I'm nosey.
*I looked at her. Everyone knows she nosey, she wanna know everything. It's funny sometimes but right now I didn't want her to know who was in his bed because then I knew I would want to know. I swear I hate Dashawn, I can't believe I ever liked him like I wasted so much time and energy on a fucking hoe, that don't care about nobody but himself. And to think I thought he was dead serious when he said he loves me. I swear niggas would say anything these days. Lie right through their teeth... I snapped out my feelings when I seen Harmony walking up the stairs, damn I swear this girl got a mind of her own. She get In to everything*
Bell: Harmony! come on I just wanna go. Please harm if you love me then you'll come with me.
*She looked at me, I could see the worry in her eyes*
Harmony: Whats wrong?
Bell: Nothing I just don't wanna see who he giving back shots too. That's it.
Harmony: Or you know if you see it will hurt you.
Bell: No not at all.
Harmony: Then let me go see and you don't have to worry about it.
Bell: You love me?
Harmony: Yes, of course why wouldn't I?
Bell: If you love me then you will walk back down here and walk out that door and get in the car with me.
Harmony: Awww man. That means
*A voice cut her off*
???: Who there?
*We didn't say anything*
???: Harmony?
Harmony: I'm sorry but the person you reach has a voice mail that has not been sat up yet.
*I smiled, I swear she crazy*
???: Really harmony, really? What are you doing in my house?
Harmony: See, I got this call and Umm she told me to came get her. I'm sorry Dashawn.
Dashawn: Oh so she told you about us.
Harmony: Umm yeah.
*I knew she was lying*
Dashawn: Bell?
*His eyes widen*
Bell: The one and only
Dashawn: What are you doing here?
Bell: With harm.
Dashawn: Oh okay she'll be down in a minute.
Bell: Must been good.
Dashawn: Huh what?
Bell: The girl you just fucked.
Dashawn: Oh it was straight.
Bell: What ever happened to you loving me?
Dashawn: I do love you. ALOT
Bell: So by showing me you fuck another girl.
*Harmony looked at me crazy, Yeah I had sex with Another guy but I didn't tell Dashawn I loved him cause I don't.*
Dashawn: It's just you not the type of girls I date.
Bell: Bitchy, can't dress and no walls pussy.
*Harm laughed*
Harmony: That was a good one.
Dashawn: Damn No.
Bell: Then what?
Dashawn: Don't get wrong when I say this cause I really like well love you.
Bell: spit it out.
Dashawn: I have a reputation for being with girly girls. You aren't that.
Bell: And I have a reputation for beating ass. You need that?
Dashawn: Chill bell
Bell: Don't tell me-
*I got cut off buy someone*
???: Alright I'm ready. I'll see you tomorrow ba.... Harmony?! What are you doing here.
Dashawn: Ain't they supposed to be picking you up.
???: No but look harmony and bell I can explain
Bell: No need to slut.
* I walked away*
Harmony stayed in for awhile, I didn't know what they was talking about. I just got hoed. "girly girls" mother fucker. Hope he get something and I hope she get it too, she was supposed to be my friend.
???: Wait Harm
Harmony: Nahhh Sharnae , that's dirty on your part.
*Harmony got in the car and I looked at her*