Part 5

Harmony: Oh my god, girl what happened?

Mary-Jane: I was high and got in this fight.

Harmony: A fight? With who?

Mary-Jane: I didnt know the hoe but she was asking for it. The bitch gonna push me two times.

Harmony: So you didnt do the shooting?

Mary-Jane: Where, at the school?

Harmony: Yeah.

Mary-Jane: Naw girl, I dont got time for that, it was James and his boys.

Harmony: Man whatever I dont care right now. Let me see your charger.

-Mary-Jane gives her charger to Harmony, and while Harmony is plugging in her phone, India walks in the house-

Mary-Jane: Was you with James just now?

India: Yeah something like that.

Harmony: Ewww, we dont wanna know.

India: Whats that supposed to mean?

Harmony: Oh nothing, can I see your phone?

India: For what?

Harmony: So I can call dad.

-India hangs Harmony her phone and Harmony sits down by Sharnae-

Harmony: Da'Shawn told me to tell you it was a one time thing.

Sharnae: Thats what yall was talking about outside?

Harmony: Yeah and him loving Bell I guess.

Sharnae: Love?

Harmony: Yeah thats what he said.

-Harmony looks down at her sisters phone and sees that Xaiver Kiked her-

Sharnae: He love her?

Harmony: I dont know, I told him he didnt know what it was like I told you... Lust.

Sharnae: But what if he do?... I broke girl code.

Harmony: Yeah you really did.

Sharnae: But I liked him first.

Harmony: True, look maybe yall just need to talk.

Sharnae: Thats if she would talk to me.

Harmony: Ill talk to her first.

Sharnae: Okay, sounds like a plan.

Harmony: Hey, look at this.

-Harmony shows Sharnae whats on India Phone.

Sharnae: Who is this

Harmony: Xaiver and India kik messages.

THE KIK MESSAGES;

India: One day youre gonna want her. The girl that knew she wasnt perfect, but tried to be for you. The girl who wanted nothing more than to be there for you and loving you the only way she could. The girl who sees your flaws, but value them as much as your strengths. The girl who still cant bring herself to hate you after all the pain you put her through. The girl that should have you but didnt and never will... You lost her Bro.

Xaiver: I didnt loose her. I still got her.

India: Think again.

Xaiver: I have thought about it again... A lot of times.

India: When Harmony says something she means it. You dont have her, you lost her along time ago. She is just realizing everthing.

Xaiver: She still wants me.

India: What makes you so sure, she does?

Xaiver: She told me.

India: Thats cute, but come on you cant prove to her that you will stop talking to your hoes. You cant prove nothing.

Xaiver: I told her already.

India: You told her, you didnt show her.

Xaiver: How the fuck am I supposed to show her.

India: If you really love her you will find a way.

-Harmony phone rings and she stop reading the kiks and get up and goes over to the table-

ON THE PHONE;

Harmony: Hello?

Bella: GIRL!! This bitch about to get bop

Harmony: Wait who?.... What happened?

Bella: Jasmine with her big mouth. And maybe Sharnae too. You need to talk to your friend Harmony.

Harmony: Whole on. What did they do?

Bella: Sharnae told Jesse I had a thing for him and he was talking to Da'Shawn about it and I guess he got mad, cause dont you know how he kinda had a thing for me like a week ago with his fake ass.

Harmony: Yeah and?

Bella: And he fucked her.

Harmony: Wait, who fucked who?

Bella: Da'Shawn fucked Sharnae. Keep up Harmony.

Harmony: Okay, okay but what does this have to do with you wanting to bop Jasmine.

Bella:Whole on im getting there... So Da'Shawn went to Jasmine tolday at school or something and told her and she said she wanted to fight me so Brianna called me and told me all the things she said. And I told Brianna that im not finna fight over a boy that dont even know my name and she said you made sure he did so I told her to bring her ass over here and let the war start.

Harmony: Oh shit.

Bella: I just wanted to tell you if you dont come down here then this bitch wont make it alive.

Harmony: Dont do nothing Bell.

Bella: To late.

-Harmony hears yelling and Jasmine telling Bella to bring it on-

Harmony: Come on we gotta go. Bell beating up Jasmine and I think she might kill the bitch.

Mary-Jane: Jasmine? Witch Jasmine?

Harmony: Jesse's Jasmine.

-Harmony grabs her keys-