Is It Love Or Lust?

PART ONE

Harmony and Mary-Jane's(M.J) Introduction: Harmony and Mary-Jane has been bestfriends since the first grade. They do everything together. You mess with one, you will have to deal with both.

-Harmony and Mary-Jane one the phone-

Harmony:You aint never at school no more. Wasssup?

Mary-Jane: Girl fuck that school. I got a lot to tell you, you need to meet somewhere after you get out of school. I miss you like crazy.

Harmony: Girl I just seen you like 3 days ago, maybe is your ass will come to school then you would'nt miss me.

Mary-Jane: Wait anit you at school right now?

Harmony: Yeah but its a sub in here but girl there is this boy....

-Harmony gets cut off by Mary-Jane-

Mary-Jane: A BOY!!!! wait, wait, wait. What about Tyler

Harmony: Who?

Mary-Jane: Girl you know who, dont play dumb with me. The boy you had a crush on since like the 8th grade.

Harmony: Man, im so over him. I need someone who can handle me.

Mary-Jane: Handle you?!?

Harmony: Girl yassss

-Harmony stops taking and see everyone running out the class room.-

Mary-Jane: Harmony?... Hello?... HARMONY!!!

Harmony: Girl you anit here that gun? I think someone trying to shoot up the school. I gotta get out of here, ill meet you at your house.

-Harmony hangs up and starts walking outside, where she sees everyone running going crazy. Then she walks in to Maria-

Harmony, Lee and Maria's Introduction: Maria is one of Harmony's friends. She has always been there for her, no matter what. And Lee is Maria's boyfriend, but Harmony really dont like him at all. But because she loves Maria like a sister and dont wanna lose her. Harmony deals with Lee and his childish self.

Harmony: MARIA!!!

Maria: Girl, oh my god!

Harmony: What happened, where is India?

Maria: She was inside, the last time I saw her. Why you ask?

Harmony: Because last night, I heard her on the phone with her ex boyfriend. Saying not to come to school. That they could deal with it another time.

Maria: You think she know what happened here. Maybe she know who did it.

Harmony: Or maybe it was her ex. Help me come look for her.

Maria: I gotta find Lee and make sure he is okay, sorry Harmony.

Harmony: Yeah whatever. Go ahead.

Maria: You mad at me?

Harmony: Naw. I understand, ill call you.

Maria: You my friend?

Harmony: Get away from me.

-Laughing-

Maria: Ill talk to you later, call me.

Harmony: Alright, I will when I get home.

-Maria laughs and Harmony starts waking around and she see India-

Harmony: INDIA!!!

India: OH MY GOD! Are you okay, look you need to get out of here.

Harmony: Yeah im okay, what happened here. Do you have something to do with this?

India: Yeah I kinda do. But you need to leave, like right now. I dont want you to get hurt.

-India looks around-

Harmony: Are you okay? Who you looking for?

India: No one, just find Sharnae, her mom is out of town and I told her she could come over. But dont go home, go to M.J. House.

Harmony: Why?

India: Because I said so, and if you see James tell him to meet me at the place... Dont say nothing else after that, just walk away.

Harmony: The place?... Wait, what?

India: Dont worry about it. Just go, go now Harmony.

-Harmony thinking-

(I know she my big sister and everything but sometimes she treats me like a baby. If she would just tell what I need to know then maybe I could help her. And look out for her just like she does for me.)

Harmony, India and Sharnae Introduction: India is Harmony oldest sister. India is always in trouble because of her "Boyfriend" James, she tries her hardest to get away from him but he is a little out of his mind. And Sharanae, well she is another story all by herself. But shes Harmony's girl, When ever Harmony haves boy problems she goes to Sharanae. And I dont know why because Sharanae has boys in and out of her house. But really shes just looking for right one and does what boys do to her.

-Harmony walks in to Sharnae-

Harmony: Sharnae, where you been? We gotta go.

Sharnae: I know, I talked to your sister.

Harmony: Man this is crazy, and my phone dead

Sharnae: Thats all you care about is that phone.

Harmony: No its not, I care about...

-Harmony and Sharne hears shooting again-