Chapter 9-The Silent Princess

Zelda

'To be honest. I didn't know what I was doing. I wasn't listening to my mind anymore. I was listening to my heart.

My heart was eager to enjoy myself...even if Link was there.

I really hated the fact that I was hot and cold with him ever since I had met him. Yes, maybe I never said it to his face and it hasn't even been long to fully judge...but every time he looked at me...It was as if he could see straight through me. It's like he saw all my sins. All my thoughts. And all my goals.

To be honest, I didn't even know how to feel about this. And I still don't.'

Zelda turned and as expected she saw Link following behind

Zelda turned and as expected she saw Link following behind. His beautiul, big, sapphire eyes were glittering in the sun and his hair was slowly flowing with the wind.
She didn't even have to check if he was behind or not, he was clearly loyal to his job and the King. But it wasn't just that. She felt his eyes on her every move.

Zelda had walked Link out to Hyrule fields. She brought a little basket with her, with space for any flowers she found on the way.
She felt the calming breeze stroke her hair from time to time as she walked. As usual it calmed her. Zelda lightly swung her basket up and down as she walked. They continued to walk down a little, narrow path until they reached a tree. It's leaves danced in the wind and Zelda sat down in the grass near a little patch of flowers. Most...were infact  The silent princess flowers.

She slowly sat down, she placed her basket beside her, her legs lay in the grass and her palms were also in the swaying grass behind her. She looked up once more in the sunlight, and her golden hair shone even more bright than it was before...including her sparkling, green eyes.

She looked up at Link. He stood there, unsure on what to do.

"Link? I know we hardly know eachother.. but.."

'What am I saying? I should let him do his job--'

"...I'd like to show you how the sheikah slate works! And hopefully we can enjoy this fine weather we have today in the sun together..?"

'I guess it was a wrong idea for my 'heart to take control'..it's not like I can decide though...'

She didn't know why, but her eyes gleamed with hope as Link slowly took a few steps closer. He came to a stop in front of her then nodded his head and went and sat right next to her, his knees made contact with the ground and he crouched low while he payed close attention to Zelda.

Zelda smiled softly. It felt nice. The fresh air, some company, and not her usual thoughts running through her mind. And she found these feelings very unexpected...But it felt to natural.