Chapter 3-One day

Warning: Quite mild but a sensitive topic is brought up about not being able to conceive. Could be found sensitive. (I didn't go in too much detail about it, dont worry)

_______________________

Catherine

'My name is Catherine. Well that's what I'm mostly known as anyway. I truly do care and look after Zelda with my heart.

Even if she does not know it. I love her dearly. She deserves the world. I know her too well, I see the sadness in her wide, green eyes. Along with the burden she carries. She tries to hide it and I know she won't open up anytime soon. But I know she feels weaker and weaker by day. I've seen it in her eyes.
I know I will not live forever, so my main goal is to see her smiling. Smiling and feeling loved. I really hope one day she'll find someone who will deeply love her. Not for her overall outside beauty, but her beauty within. Whether it be a friend, or even a significant other.

She really does deserve the world.'

Lady Catherine stood deep in thought as she watched from the window in front

Lady Catherine stood deep in thought as she watched from the window in front. She watched the town folk gather round, getting ready for the ceremony.
Catherine obviously had her duties to attend. But even if it was for a second, she just wanted to sit back. Observe. And Stare in thought. Because this all had been on her mind for too long.

She put her hands onto the smooth and firm stone windowsill, there was no actual glass window, so she closed her eyes and felt the cool breeze enter. She felt some of her hair push back and she relaxed in the breeze.

She sighed. "I really hope, she'll be
Happy. One day..." She whispered gently.

'One day, I wish for you to know true happiness, Zelda. To taste it yourself for the first time and keep it. One day I wish for you to be with somebody you love--even if you prefer to rule alone, I do hope for your happiness. May Goddess Hylia grant me this one and only wish.'

She continued to glance at everyone in the distance, she watched as the people were walking on paths and chatting with one another.
She looked even more in the distance ahead. "Ah, the ceremony." She whispered smoothly.

Although it looked very, very far ahead, she could just about make out where it was. She couldn't see faces but she saw some people were heading over there, so it drew her attention.