Chapter 19-Shimmering, blue eyes

Note: As always, click the top pic for close up (if you can't see), I couldn't put all of it but I really liked this one lol
_______________________________________

Zelda

"I...uhh--"

It was then in that moment that the King faced Zelda just like before.

"My daughter, you best be off then, no?"

Zelda gulped. She forgot all she was supposed to ask Eleanor. All she could think about now was how she was lying to her Father.... she was not planning to attend her duties today.

Eleanor took a glimpse at Zelda's face, and then gave a worried smile to herself, before looking up at the King.

"Yes....give me a moment father, If you may...?" Zelda said, trying to not show how nervous she was.

The King gently nodded in response before saying a few last things to Capsian. She didn't care to listen. She did not feel at ease. With Link, with today, and with everything.

Well...Eleanor did. And mainly to do with Capsian.
And suprisingly, Zelda found that quite sweet as she watched her dear friend take a few steps closer to him and the King to eavesdrop.

Zelda sighed to herself.

'I have to get myself together.' She thought.

Zelda was on her own again in this moment....but.....with Link. She must of forgot his presence while she drifted away from reality, as per usual.

Well...that changed real quick.

Because she felt his body tense behind her. Maybe he was listening to the King? And then she realised. She agreed to something and...maybe he had heard? Maybe this 'thing' was bad? Zelda faced her head to the floor. She remembered that she had to ask someone right away.

But, she forgot. Again.

And this time....it was for a different reason.

All of a sudden, she felt Link's body graze her back. She jolted upright at the sudden action of his firm chest making contact with her back. At the same time, she slightly lifted her gaze from the floor and faced forward, unsure on how to react.
She knew, she was terrible at ignoring these things in certain situations.

She felt Links body still so close behind her. 'Did he realise what he was doing?' She thought to herself.

Out if instinct, she lifted her head in the direction of the ceiling to see Links face above. And all she could think about in this moment...was him.

Because as she did this, she saw his face so close above her. Closer than she thought it would be...

And then, her eyes widened at his face being so close up.
Time went slow, just like it always did.

She felt lost in his shimmering, blue eyes, almost like a bright light...making her unable to avert her gaze.

And she took these few seconds to fully admire his beauty. She knew deep inside, she had never seen someone as beautiful as him...