8 - Picking Up The Pieces

This shit got outta hand! I need to forget about it all! But I can't let what me and Nicki have go, it can't end like this!

I pulled out my phone and scrolled down to Nicki's number, I gave her a quick text or two.

"Hey Nicki it's Aub, really want to make things right between us, txt back asap x"

"Hey Nicki hope you got my last txt, get back to me when you can x"

I stayed up all night, waiting by my phone and hoping that Nicki would reply. I could feel my heavy eyelids about to close when I suddenly heard my phone bleap.

Nicki:
"What do you want?"

Aubrey:
"Want to make things right between us, meet for Costa later?"

Nicki:
"Orite"

I fell back on my bed and smiled at the ceiling before falling into a deep sleep...

*** The Next Day***

~ 3:00pm

I threw on my clothes and sprayed some fragrance onto myself. I slipped on my Jordan's and made my way to my car. I checked my appearance in the car mirror before heading to Costa.

Minutes later I arrived at Costa. I could see Nicki through the window, she looked stunning as usual. She was wearing a white crop top, with skinny jeans and a pair of black Louboutins.

I made my way inside.

"Hey Nicki" I gave a small smile.

"Hum" she replied.

I took a seat across from where she sat.

"Look Nicki, I know I fucked up, real good but we can start again, Domino was the wrong girl for me but you are the right one. Please take me back..."

"I don't know Aub, you broke my heart"

"And that's the last time, I swear to God!"

"I'll have to think about this, can I really trust you again?"

"Yes"

"I'll get back to you" She stood up
"Goodbye, for now"

She walked away from me ~

----------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, sorry that I've took so long to update, I've just been a bit busy with school and plus I've been a bit lazy🙈.

I'm gonna try to update faster and release the next chapter as soon as I can, thanks to anyone who has read my book and got me over a thousand reads!👏🙌😄

~ Dricki