7 - The truth hurts.

I dropped Nicki off and then made my way home. I pulled over at my house, got out of my car and locked it. I opened the front door slowly and cautiously to see if anyone was home.
There standing before me was Domino, and she didn't look to pleased ever!

"Aubrey! Where the fuck have you been?"

"Urrrrm"

"Are you cheating on me" Domino approached me. "Look at this hair, looks a lot like 'just had sex hair'."

"No, no! We finished at the studio late so me and Weezy went for drinks and I got drunk and fell asleep in my car!"

"Bullshit! I called Wayne and he said he hadn't seen you all night! Tell the truth or I swear!"

"Fine, I was cheating"

"Who is she?" Domino started to cry.

"I'm sorry"

"Who is she?!"

"Just some girl I met at a club I don't even know her name!"

"Humm.....So just some hoe?"

"Yh"

"Gimme your phone!"

"No"

Domino approached me and grabbed my phone. She scrolled through my messages and found all the ones between me and Nicki.

"So it's Nicki?"

I nodded my head.

"But trust me! I wanted to end things with you so you wouldn't be hurt by this."

Domino pushed passed me as she grabbed the car keys off the coffee table. She took my car, I guess she was on her way to Nicki's.

I called a taxi and followed Domino to Nicki's house.

------------------------------

A raging Domino got out of the car and headed straight for Nicki's front door.
She knocked hard. As soon as Nicki opened the front door Domino punched Nicki right in the face.

"You've been sleeping with my man bitch"

Nicki got up, grabbed Domino's hair and whipped her around and around until she hit the floor. Nicki got on top and punched her until she bled.

I ran in to stop the fight.

"Girls, Girls! Stop this shit!" I said while breaking them apart

Domino stood up, a bloody mess.

"This is your fault Aubrey!"

Domino's eyes filled with tears as she walked away.

Nicki looked at me in disgust.

"Nicki, please"

She pushed me outside and slammed the door.

I could hear her crying on the other side~

----------------------
A/N

My book has reached 1k+ reads!
Thank you to anyone who has read this book, chapter after chapter or even just one chapter. And a special thanks to anyone who has voted! Keep reading guys because things are about to get even more heated!! Thanks guys!

Dricki ~