13 - It's under control

I'm so high even when I'm coming down ~

I came stumbling into the hotel room.

"Hey Nicki! Take your c-clothes off!"

"What the fuck is wrong with you?

"Nothing babe! J-just... Ahh, I need to lie down."

"Drake!" She grabbed my chin and positioned my face in front of hers. "Babe your high! What the fuck have you been taking?"

"Nothing!"

"What's that" Nicki wiped a white powder off my nose. "No! Drake, don't tell me you've been sniffing coke!"

"Just move" I stood up and stumbled into the bathroom, locking the door behind me. I took out the plastic bag of remaining coke, made another line and sniffed up the coke.

"Ahhhhh"

-------------------

*The next Day*

BANG! BANG! BANG!

"DRAAAAAKE! Open this damn door now!" Nicki screamed

"Uggggh" I moaned as I stood up, using the bath tub for help.

"DRAAAA-"

"WHAT!?" I opened the door

"Why the fuck did you sleep in here last night!?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know?!"

"No!" I grabbed my head and sat on the bed, immediately placing my head in my hands.

"Well, I know why! You've been using this shitty coke and passing out!"

"I've got this, it's all under control!"

"No it ain't! Gimme your gear, C'mon!" She yelled whilst placing her hands on her hips in a stern manner.

I reached into my pockets and reluctantly gave her my bag of coke.

"I'm going out" I stood up and grabbed my shoes.

"Nah ah baby, you gon' stay with me today"

"N-"

"No no no no Aub, you're with me today, I don't give a fuck if you wanna spend the day getting high, you came here clean and I intend to get you to leave that way, so get dressed, freshen up and let's go get some damn fucking breakfast, kapeesh!?"

"Okay babe" I gave her a peck before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. I put on my flip flops and grabbed Nicki's hand, locked the door and headed to breakfast.