6 - Mixing business with pleasure.

I stayed up all night last night. Me and Nicki were constantly texting. For fuck sake, we even sent pics!
I should really break it off with Domino. But it's just good to know that I have somebody to fall back on, just in case.

~10:00am
Me and Nicki had finally stopped texting.

I jumped out of bed and gave Domino a quick peck on her forehead.

"Come back to bed" Domino moaned

"Sorry babe I can't"

"Why not? We haven't had a moment in a long time!"

"I know babe but I gotta be in the studio, I'm recordin' a new single with Nicki and my boys, Chris and Wayne!"

"Ugh fine! I guess I could go out with one of my mates, again!"

"Thanks babe!"

I ran down stairs and headed straight to my car.

Minutes later I arrived at the studio.

'I never fucked Nicki coz she got a man but when that's over I'm first in line...'

I couldn't help but stare at Nicki all the way through that studio session. She's so beautiful. I know it's corny but she may actually be the one.

'I got my real niggas here by my side.. ONLY!'

"That's a wrap" the producer told us.

"Good job Dra.. I mean Aubrey" Nicki gave a cheeky smile.

"Thanks you too Hun" I smiled back.

She leant in as I gave her a quick peck. She grabbed my neck and I pulled her closer deepening the kiss.

"You wanna do something to night?"

"I'm sorry babe, but I have plans tonight, what about tomorrow?"

"It's a date" she bit her lip.

I could feel a boner coming on.
Nicki looked down and laughed. She placed her hand on my boner and rubbed slowly. I felt it get much bigger. She reached inside my sweats, underneath my boxers and grabbed my dick. She tickled it a little before giving me a full on hand job.
Anybody could of seen this, but I wasn't about to tell her to stop!
I pulled her hand out of my pants and took her to my car. I threw Nicki onto the back seat and locked all the doors.
Nicki bit her lip as I undressed her from the waist down. She grabbed my shirt and ripped it from my body. I kissed her a little before whipping pulling my boxers down...

------------------------
My eyes opened to a bright light shining through the window. After sex we had fallen asleep, but naked!
I dressed myself and then tugged on Nicki's arm.

"Hey Nicki! Wake up!"

Nicki groaned as she opened her eyes. She looked up at me and hit me with that cheeky smile was again.

"Get dressed. Once you're done I'll drive you home yeh babe?"

"Okay Aub"

I climbed over to the front seat and got myself ready for driving. Nicki followed. I started up the engine and drove Nicki back to her place.

We had arrived. I showed Nicki to her front door before giving her a cheeky peck.

"Till next time" I smiled

Nicki smiled back as she slapped my chest.

I ran back to my car. I gave Nicki one last wave and drove off.

** ding **

I looked at my cell. It was Domino.

It read:

Hey babey, just texting to tell you how much I love and miss you! Love from you know who!😉😉😘 xxxxxx

I gotta dump her ~