Chapter 5

It was night time, and the plan was set. Down in floor 10, The polar bear guards were doing the night shift, keeping an eye on the cameras especially Hope.

Guard 1: man, did you see that game last night? It was epic!~

Guard 2: i know! I can't believe our team are in the finals!

Guards 1: yeah, hopefully we can win!

They turn their head towards the screen as they heard weeping from Hope while she is curled up in a ball

Guard 2: how's the shapeshifter doing?

Guards 1: fine, as always.

Guard 2: do you think we were a bit too hard on her?

Guard 1: why?

Guard 2: I mean, she is one of us, and we did nearly kill her...

Guard 1: look, if your worried about shapeshifter, that's fine. but if we let her go, things will get very-

Suddenly, the penguins came up from behind and karate chopped  them, causing them to collapse on their desks.

Skipper: [ to Kowalski] okay, Kowalski, do your computer thingy magic thing.

Kowalski nods and did his hacking techniques that shuts all the cameras down. Skipper gives a signal Classified by mic.

Classified: Eva, now.

Eva hacks the doors open, allowing classified to enter the room and towards Hope.

Classified: [ whisper ] Hope! Psss.

Hope lifted her head up and turn to classified with a surprise look as she began to stand up.

Hope: classified? Wh...What are you doing?

Classified: getting you out, of course!

Hope: [ smile but then turn to a frown ] no, you can't. You know why I'm here, I'm a danger to everyone in this building. And I know I'm innocent but I...I can't risk you guys getting hurt by me.

Classified: I don't care! you are not a danger to this building! Not to me, and not to all of us and we know you are innocent and I know you can do this by controlling it.

Hope: what if I can't?...

Classified: then we're figure it out, like we always do...together.

Hope smiles and started blushing by his words.

Classified: you might want to stand back for this.

Hope nods, allowing Eva to unlock the force field, causing it to spark out by Eva hacking skills. They sneaked hope to the elevator and to the hallway.

Hope: what about Richard? will he fired you or something if he catches you.

Classified: if he does catches me, at least I did something that felt right.

They quickly went to the main hallway where the jet is.

Classified: we're almost there-

Suddenly the loud speakers came on.

Speaker: alert! Alert! Prisoner, agent Hope has escaped, I repeat, agent Hope has escape!

Eva: not good, not good!

Hope: let's keep moving!

They quickly bolted towards the jet where they meet with corporal, who is holding the door for them as they went in.

Classified: we've been caught!

Short fuse: we know, why do you think the alarm is there for?!

Skipper: good to see u, sweet cheeks!