Chapter 1

( flash back )

The cameras starts recording.

Dave: this is day 12, 13/05/09 7:15 am. I'm sorry I haven't recording, I was busy with my experiment... it's time, I've done it, look at this!

A blob was flouting inside the tube with chemical water.

Dave: this is it, but for one last thing... my blood.

Dave grabs a needle and puts it in his tenticle and takes it out with the blood in it.

Dave: all I need to do is put my DNA inside the tube and then i start with the machine.

Dave puts his DNA inside the tube and walk towards the leaver and put his goggles on, to be ready to turn on the lazers.

Dave: okay, ready in 3, 2, 1 and... now!

Dave pulls the leaver and the 2 electric lazer started to shoot electricity at the blob. The blob starting swirling and wobbling.

Dave: yeeeeeeeessssss!!!

But suddenly the blob starting to transform and made a flashing explosions, inside the tube. Dave pulls the leaver back that made the lazers stop, dave got his goggle out of his face and walk towards the tube.

Dave: I've did it, I've did it!! Now, let's see what you look like.

Dave puts the coordinates in and tube rise up that releases smoke from inside the tube. Dave was getting excited of what it look, but it was revealed to be a big egg, dave smile turns into a frown, seeing that his creation did not work.

Dave: No, no!!, an egg, MY CREATION I'VE MADE!, IS AN EGG?!?... THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!, George!, do something about this egg! And Kevin! Turn that camera of-

He ended the video and looks at the door to hear rage banging. Dave was terrified and quickly grabs the egg and look at Cass for the last time. She looks at the door and back at Dave.

Cass: [ nod ] go. I'll hold on to him as much as I can. Just get out of here.

Dave: it's nice working with you.

Cass: it's nice working with you too.

Dave ran out the room with an egg as he hold.

( few months later )

Canada, the autumn trees, the mountains, the lake shining as the train kept going. When-

Hope: RARRR!!! I will destroy you!

4 month old hope was playing knights and dragons with her dad, private and her uncles, Rico and Kowalski.

Private: you will not get away with this!

Hope: yes I can! I am a dragon! And I have no weakness.

Kowalski: what about. [ tickle hope ] tickle weakness!

Hope began to laugh historically.

Hope: uncle [ laugh] stop! [ laugh] okay! I defeat, I defeat!

Kowalski stopped, seeing Hope smiling when skipper enters the room.

Skipper: boys, what is going on here?

Kowalski: skipper!

Hope: uncle skip!

She ran to skipper and gave him a hug.