Chapter 2

( few months later )

( Venice )

It was night. The light were on from houses and streets. In the ally, a cat was held hostage by a Sulphur-crested Cockatoo bird and his 3 minions.

Cat: [ scared ] look. I know it's been a month and I did paid you back.

Nigel: yes. The normal seeds instead of special seeds! [ the cat gulped] Mr. more needs those seeds to make everyone in town sleep. And when it does...the diamond and jewels will be ours.

Cat: I'm sorry. Please, give me another chance and don't kill me!

Nigel: kill you? [ chuckled] my boy, I won't kill you. They will. [ clicks his claws. ]

The minions began walking slowly, causing the cat to panic.

Cat: PLEASE! I SAID IM SORRY, I'LL DO ANYTHING! ANYTHING!!!

One of the minions karate chops the other minion and throws it at the 3rd minions, causing them to be unconscious. Nigel was shocked and confused on what just happened when his minions slowly transformed into...

Hope: [ to Nigel ] hello, Nigel. Long time no see. How are things?

Nigel: [ growl ] Agent Hope. I knew something isn't right.

Hope: well, what can I say. If you keep guessing, it won't be a surprise.

Nigel brought out his speaker and tries call for back up, but wasn't answering.

Hope: oh, I almost forgot. Your back up had some difficulty with security when my team barged in, if you know what I mean.

Nigel: [ breath ] [ smirk ] ...hope, darling~ [ walking to hope. ] I know we have our... Differences. But...I bet you could let me off the hook. After all, your eyes are like the moon that I can't take my eyes off~

Hope: [ smirk] really?

Nigel: [ nods. ] why don't I...show you around this place? Get to know the city more~

Hope: you know, I have been here before. [ Hope electrocute Nigel with her Taser. ] it's where I met my handsome boyfriend...and my team.

Hope lightly push smoky Nigel on the ground as he passes out.

Hope: [ smirk ] you heard it, didn't you?

Classified: [ radio ] you really need to stop with the flirts about me while on mission.

Hope: [ giggle] what, I love talking about you!

( with classified )

( at the jet )

Hope: [ radio ] it makes me feel special when talking about my cute class. Am I allowed to admit my love about you?

Classified: [ chuckled] well, I can't say no to that.

( with hope )

Hope: I really can't believe our mission is the place where we first met. [ Tying Nigel up with rope. ]

Classified: [ radio] I know. I still remember how we became a team.

( With classified)

Classified: and how I asked you out in Spain and you join the team.

( with hope )

Hope: technically...I asked you out because I kissed you after the mission ended, so...I took the first move.

Classified chuckled and paused for a moment.

Classified: [ radio] hope. I love you...

Hope: [ smile and blush] I love-