Chapter 9

The house was tranquillising in the nice and cozy living room.
Candles were lit from different areas in the room with their tiny yellow flame, Showing off the old furnitures and antiques while the music of Paris Je T'aime D'Amour was playing and the sound of typewriting as they pinged and clicked by the male cat's finger tips while he sat in his wooden old desk with a lamp on.

He wore a cozy grey sweater with a pair of black trousers, warm slippers and a pair of reading glasses as he writes his novel.

He hums away as he types, finishing off the last sentence of his chapter before checking for spelling and comma errors with his left eye. due to his right being blind.
Just As he was working, a male black and white cat, wearing a green sweater vest and red tie, A pair of brown trousers and slippers entered the room with two cups of Rooibos Tea with Verbena.

Cat: almost done?

Roger: yep, just checking, that's all. [ grabs the tea. ] thank you, dear.

Cat: what would you like for dinner? I was thinking of Cassoulet.

Roger: [ got off from his chair and walk towards his partner. ] I think that's a good idea.

Just as they were about to lean in, they both heard loud knocking from the front door.

Cat: I'll get it.

Roger: no, you did it last time. So let me do it. [ quick kiss ]

The blind cat opens the door, wondering who it was and to his surprise was his old friend and family with warm smiles.

Roger: [ smiles wide ] private!

Private: [ smile ] hey, Roger!

Roger: My bar pal! Come here you. [ ruffling private's head while laughing with joy. ]

Private: [ smile ] hey, hey! My fur just been neatened!

Roger: [ let's go ] come in, come in! Joe! Guess whos here.

Joe: [ enters the room and smiled ] private!

Private: hi Joe, it's good to see you. Guys, this is Joe and Roger. Roger, Joe, this is my family.

Skipper: Roger! Long time no see. remember us? Kowalski, Rico and me, skipper.

Roger: ah, yes! The brothers I've saved. How can I forget. [ to hope. ] now you must be hope. [ holding her fin ] private told me all about you. I must say, you are a beautiful woman. [ kiss the fin ]

Hope: [ blushing by his comments] why thank you.

King Julian: and I am king Julian, you may shake the kings hand.

Roger gave king Julian a royal handshake.

Classified: greetings, my name is agent classified. Leader of this team and hope's significant other. [ hand shakes roger ] it's good to meet with you in person.

Roger: oh, significant other? Private told me all about you, Wolfe. Say, did you come here last time?

Classified: well yes. I have traveled here while doing missions.

Roger: really. Looking at special venues?

Classified began to panic as he gulped loudly.
The Ends of his fur began to stood up and hands were shaken.
his eyes were widen in fear, his teeth were clutched as his heart was racing like a rabbit. This was not going good for him.

Hope: [ to classified with confusion] special venues?

Classified: [ nervously chuckles ] I think he meant the venue we had made in the hotel the Last time we've been here.