Chapter 3

Hope was in Eva's room, helping her while she was sitting on Eva's bed as Eva was on her deck, picking out collections on flowers on there.

Eva: okay, how about this? [ picks up a Lilly ]

Hope: [ unsure ] um, in the middle.

Eva: okay, this? [ pick up a blossom ]

Hope: um, I give it a 7.

Eva: okay, um, oh! how about this. [ picks up a yellow rose. ]

Hope: looks cute, but do you have it in red?

Eva: [ smile ] yes! [ Hope hopes off her bed ] Thank you for helping me with this. I just want to impress Kowalski for our weekend date.

Hope: girl! I'm your friend and your sister pal, I'm glad to help you with anything.

Eva: so...are you excited for your night? Do you know what your wearing for your big surprise date?

Hope: yes, I'm going to wear a cupid arrow orchid for my special date. And yes, I'm super excited for my big surprise date with Patrick tonight.

Eva: do you know what surprise would be? I know we told you to wait but...I really want to know!

Hope: I don't know what the surprise is yet, but I thought of some theories of what the surprise would be. A blue rose, new gadget's, tickets to Spain, a ring-

Eva: wow, wow, wow...[ confuse ] a ring?

Hope: yeah. It just that me and class has been together for nearly 2 years now ever since I joined the team. [ nervously] and I just thought maybe if the surprise was him to...ask me a very important super, duper question that I would say yes to because I love him so much that my heart is trying to escape from my chest!...

Eva: you...want the boss to marry you?

Hope: well...okay, yes, but think about it. He's been acting weird for the last 3 weeks and suddenly he has a surprise date for me a week later. Do you think I'm right about this? Or...I don't know...

Eva: Hope...[ wrap around Hope shoulder] I may not know all the answers, but whatever the surprise is, it's going to be amazing best thing that ever happened in your life.

Hope: [ warm smile] thanks Eva...

Eva: your welcome...now come on, it's 7:30! you have a date tonight..

Eva pushes Hope towards the door.

Hope: [ chuckled] okay, okay! I'm going! Just calm down. [ the door open to reveal Dave ] [ shock ] dad!

Dave quick hides the box and waves at Hope.

Dave: [ nervously] hey~ hope. How's my darling sweetness doing?

Hope: good, Eva just showing me different flowers that I like.

Dave: [ worry ] for your date?

Hope: oh! No, Just for her. she wanted me to see what looks good on her for her date with uncle Kowalski this weekend.

Dave sign in relief.

Eva: I'll leave you guys to talk. See you around and tell about your date!

Eva flies out of the room before Dave enters. Leaving him with hope.

Dave: [ chuckled] well, that was something?

Hope: So, how are things with you?

Dave: its okay. [ not making eye contact]

Hope: [ concern] dad, I know that face, you know something.

Dave: [ chuckled nervously] what! I'm not hiding anything!