Hi!

Hi guys, Just wanted to say Merry Christmas, don't eat to much and have a good time, thanks for all your support and motivation.

Honestly, I didn't think I was that good at writing, I mostly done it for fun, I have a big imagination, and I make up my own little world sometimes if I read a book or fan-fiction and I think it could use a better ending or needs more writing or even if there's a second book but I don't really like it, I'll make up an ending or a different story in my head and I have a lot of fun doing it, it's mostly just fake stuff, it used to be things like fairies and sometimes I still write that stuff to my 2 little brothers and my little cousins, I've always loved writing, no matter the circumstance, it one of the things my friends probably find annoying about me, we would be having a conversation one minute and the next I'm zoned out thinking of story ideas, I'm not good in school but the one subject I've always been good at was English and drama script writing, I write all the time and means a lot to me that people actually take the time to come and read my stories, I've always thought I had no talents, but my friend tells me that I'm good at writing so instead of just thinking of story ideas I now write them down, so thank you.

Merry Christmas! 🎅☃️❄️